Chapter 34

That's when Jannet started gaving me 'the talk' as she called it. She started saying something about playing it hard to get and pretentious flirting which I didn't register one bit.

"Jenny I don't understand what you're saying. Why are your words so complicated?"

"Ugh! I swear Sky you're pretty stupid sometimes. What I'm trying to say is if his playing with your feelings then don't you think you can do the same?" Jannet flair his arm in the air.

"But I don't wanna mess with his feelings nor do I know how too."

"Its easy." She leans forward and whisper while glancing at Josh. "Since its obvious that the guy is like...all over you, you could just seduce him and leave him hanging. Trust me, they hated when I do that."

"Leave them hanging? Like with my word will leave them hanging?"

"No stupid. Like horny leave them hanging."

"Wha?" I squint my eyes as I can't quite register what Jannet's trying to say. I'm not supposed to know all of this thing.

"Look, just...you know when he gets all touchy with you, you touch him back and then you retreated. Pretend like nothing ever happen."

"And then?"

"Then, he would obviously get upset cause you know, you get him hard and shit but didn't go all the way through. For no reason whatsoever guys hated when girls do that. Like how bad can it be? You're just horny not dying. Geez." At this point, Jannet is was way off topic as she look to the ground wondering about the male species.

"Uhm...Jannet."

"Oops...okay yeah, so you know what I mean right? You think you can do it?"

"Uhm...I don't know. What if I can't stop?"

"Wow there slutty, how naughty can you be?"

"No, what I mean is that what if he doesn't let me stop? You know since his strong and shit."

"Well make him stop. Take control, let him know who's the boss and I meant you sweety."

I let out a heavy breath trying to weigh down everything that I'm feeling at the moment.

"If you don't do this, you realize that his gonna keep treating you like shit right?"

I nod and somehow agreed with Jannet. If I don't do something, then I might as well be use like I'm a piece of shit by Josh. This is something I have to go through even if I don't like it one bit.

"You're right."

"Yes I am. So, do this and don't get hurt. Cause trust me, it hurts like a bitch."

"Yeah you don't have to remind me that. You nearly jump from the kindergarten slide on the park." I smirk in amusement from the ridiculous memories I share with Jannet.

      It was her first love. The guy was hot I must say and of course, Jannet just had to fall head over heels for him. But little did she knows that the guy was nothing but a piece of jerk who fooled around for the fun of it. She broke her heart but I think she just realize to not date stupid jock with a magnet dick.

"Okay! That was just one of the stupid moments I have. Its my first love. I was supposed to be miserable."

"Wow, can you imagine how your love life will be if your first love is a dude with an uncontrolled dick?"

"Uhh...I don't know." She whine in defeat.

         And that's how I end up being here. Scare out of my life but still progressing the  plan to seduce Josh. But how am I supposed to do this if we're eating pizza and watching a horror movies?