Chapter 12

Josh Hart

Suddenly,it started raining heavily. The room were getting a little bit cold but the soft and comfortable blanket that cover half of my body overwhelmed it. I look to my right and there he is. Turning his back on me. He fully covers his naked body in the blanket up to his neck. Is he crying?

Whatever. I just don't think I could care anymore. But I do. I fucking do and that what makes me more angry. The fact that I cannot stop caring. The fact that this is not just any gay sex. No...I could feel it in my gut that this is something more. Something that I can't understand nor will I ever.

"Bob." I called. There were no response. "Look..."

"Skyler."

"What?"

"My name. Skyler."

"But you said its Bob." Why would he lie?

"No...I was lying. I felt that if I can't protect myself...I should at least protect who I am."

Before I could say anything, Bo...I mean Skyler? Got up and start getting dressed. "Where you going?" I said leaning on both of my elbow.

"Home."

"But its raining. You can't..."

"I'll be fine."

When Sky grab his backpack I was on edge. I didn't know what came over me but I block his way out. I stand in front of him fully naked not wanting him to go home and leave me alone. I wanted to say something nice but that would only hurt my ego so...no.

"I didn't say we were done." I look at Sky while he lowered his head looking at the floor. Look at me!!! I want to see your fucking beautiful face that makes me crazy in the first place!!!! I shouted in my head.

"Goodbye Josh."

Skyler make his way through me and walk out the door. I wanted to stop him again but his goodbye word hurt me more than when he faint in my kitchen. I wasn't able to do anything but only let him go. Jesus...why am I being all lover boy? I can still see him in school during lunch. What's the fucking problem? Its not like his gonna change school all of sudden. Wait...oh oh.

Skyler Mason

It was raining like crazy when I walked out of the house. But I just don't care anymore. I put up my hoodie and walk into the rain. My cloth started soaking almost immediately.

I barely pass Josh back then. I was scared and embarrassed cause he was naked. But I told him my real name. I thought since this is the last time that we would see each other, I should at least told him my real name. I didn't think he take it that well. I thought he was gonna say that it was another fucked up name which make me hesitate for a moment back there but it seems that I made it.

Finally, I have officially not become a virgin. My lips tug a smile on its own without me knowing. I cleared my throat to hide the embarrassment. But I can't be more happier for the fact that I don't have to see Josh anymore. I don't have to deal with his harrasment towards me or his harsh language. I am free. Finally free.

The road is long and the journey is far, so my head suddenly went back to the love making session. Was it love making? No, it was merely a lust and an experiment thing. Though it felt amazing and addicted...it was painfully good.

Josh strip me down and push me onto his bed harsh. He started throwing his shirt and jeans off beside while I keep my head down. I could barely see anything since my hair was covering my eyes but Josh perfect muscular fit body fail to hide from my sight. My heart was beating like crazy I thought it was gonna explode. As I was looking down, Josh sprawled me on the bed and started kissing me harshly,deeply, intoxicatingly. I kiss him back trying to catch up with his excellent kissing skill. He tucked both of his leg under mine making my knee go up and we were in a missionary position from what I know. He leave kisses through my neck and jaw. I caressed his shoulder and back feeling his touch.

My body was reacting to his action. I can feel his huge cock, grinding up and down my stomach. I was moaning like crazy. I couldnt help but let out a little sound through my mouth. It was just too good. It was something i have ever wanted to experienced. I blamed Sean Cody.

Josh suddenly break the kiss.
"Suck my dick." He said. His green eyes were dark and filled with lust. Josh roles over and now his lying down on his back. I bent down to his cock and did what he ask. I was ridiculously embarrassed but it was too good to stop. I hear moan and cuss coming from Josh which makes me more motivated and eager to please him.

"Oh god...oh fuck. Shit!"

After a good few minutes Josh pick me up and throw me on the bed again. He sprawled my leg and that's when I knew what was coming. At this time we were both breathing heavily and panting. I look up the ceiling, relaxing myself while Josh put on condom and some lube.

My hole started to painfully open when Josh push himself inside of me. It felt painful and full. Josh member was big. I could tell. Almost as big as those pornstars I saw in the internet. So, it was excruciatingly painful for me. I try to controlled my breathing and accept him.

"Fuck you're tight."

Josh push himself a little bit more. When he was fully inside me, he started to move slowly. Pushing and pulling back inside of me making me hiss in pain at every movement. His pace was slow and sensual and I swear of god he looks sexy as hell.

Josh push my hair back and stared at my eyes. His eyes were raping me with lust. I was really turn on. The movement becomes faster, harder, deeper. It felt better and more amazing now. I grip Josh hair, moan like hell and probably scratch his entire back when he goes faster. He kiss me magically along the way.

God what is this amazing.feeling.