"Don' fuckin' tell me to calm down, I'm calm!"

"Yeah, whatever... Just tell the girl. Why you gotta make her regret dealing with your crazy ass?"

"I just don' know what to do and how every ting's gonna play out, what if I can't be with her?" I felt my tears falling, it seemed like I couldn't do anything but cry these past few days.

I heard him sigh deeply, "you still oughta let her know what's going on, she obviously cares that something is bothering you."

"Yeah," I sniffled, "ya right. I uh, I appreciate it Cole."

"No problem, lil sis. And stop crying we Carters ain't no punks."

I chuckled and told him bye. I hadn't left her house because in all honesty I didn't want to leave, I didn't even want to fight with Onika but I also didn't want her asking me all these questions. I heard her walking down the stairs and I stood up quickly.

"Princess..."

"Robyn, you don't have to te--"

"Sit down so we can talk."

She rolled her eyes but sat down on the couch a few feet away from me. I let out a deep breath before unleashing the recent events on her, she didn't interrupt me once and kept a neutral face the entire time.

"...then I came over here."

"Wait so what's going to happen? Like with you after school ends?"

"I don' know, its already not safe here as is so when my Pops leaves for Cuba I gotta get outta New York too."

"But I'm in New York," she pouted.

I giggled at her silliness before planting a soft kiss on her lips. I wish things didn't have to happen like this, because honestly I'm willing to have a long distance relationship but I don't think that would be fair to her.

"It'll be okay Princess, we'll figure somethin' out. I ain't wan' ya to worry."

"I was worried anyway when you came to my house crying!"

"I wasn't cryin' just sweatin' through my eyes," I joked.

"Yeah yeah," she laughed then straddled me wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, letting her body heat soothe my fast heart. She smelled so good, like lemon and peppermint.

"Princess?"

"Yes?" she mumbled, her face still buried in my neck.

"...I love you."

*****************************

Sorry that its so short! But I've been having a bit of writer's block and I needed to put out a new chapter.

What're y'all listening to these days? I need new music... Maybe I'll get some inspiration

And also as a side note... I fucking hate Omeeka

Don't forget to vote & comment babes!

✌🌺✌🌺✌🌺✌