Chapter 77 Shintaro Yukimino

Bullet POV
Nakasalubong si Dad. "Ah, Son. I see that you've met your Stepbrother." Tch. Plastic. "I thought that you have no son." I sarcastically said.

"Hahaha. You've grown quite a man now Bullet. Face the fact, as long as I'm still alive I'm the boss on this house." He said and pass through me.

Darn it! I hate that Man! Treating me like a puppet. I just went down and go to the kitchen, I think I'll help mom in making lunch.

"Mom? Can I help you prepare lunch?" I ask as she cuts the vegetables. "Oh Bullet. You don't have to." Mom said as she continuosly cuts yhe vegetables.

"Iie, Mama. Let me help you as a sign of my sorry for not you now, talking to you. And for not you know being courteous." Mom lean closer to me and gave me a kiss on the Cheeks.

"That's okay Nak! Come on cut all the vegetables okay and once you finished it all just tell me and I'll put it on the hot pot okay? Your mom told me that it's your favorite." I smiled at mom.

"Thank you mom." I said as I chop all the vegetables and give them to Mom. "Thank you." Mom said as someone disturb our moment. "Wahhh Konbawa." Tss. Its shintaro.

"Konbawa son. Please call your dad and let's eat." Mom said and shintaro left. Tch. I don't even like him. "Bullet, Son. Is there something?" Tanong sa akin ni Mom.

"Ahm no there's nothing mom." I said as I sit beside Mom and put some plates on.

"Tara na kain na tayo." Sabi naman ni Mom once na pumunta na sila dad.
"Wow. Hot pot. My favorite." Sabi ni Dad at hinalikan si Mom. "Wahh. I'm still sleepy. Wow! Hot pot!" Sigaw ni Shintaro. Tch. No manners.

"Shintaro, Bullet, Hon. Kain na tayo." Sabi naman ni Mom kaya kumain na kami. When I tasted this hotpot I felt mom's presence. So I look at Mom and smile widely at her. "Thank you." I asid as I eat again.

While eating quietly Dad broke the silence and spoke. "Ah. Shintaro I heard about you past. Blake Emi Yuu right? Your courting her ever since your in Japan right? Well lucky you your engaged to her." I coughedso Hard.

"Anything wrong My Son" tanong sa akin ni Mom. "Nothing Mom, thank you." This can't be happening. I'm courting her. What the hell!

"Wow! Really Dad? Well that's good news afterall. So Can I be in school with bullet? I heard that they're schoolmates." Tch. Chismoso naman pala ang isang toh. "Oh MeDela academy? It's Okay I already enrolled you there." Whatda!

"Wow! Its great I'm excited already. Bukas Dad pede na ba akong pumasok?" Is he really serious? The hell? I can't be with him in school!! "Yes Son. There's nothing to worry about all things are undercontrolled." Wow! So si Dad pa talaga nag-enrolled sa kanya!

"Thanks Dad." Sabi ni Shintaro at kumain nalang ulit. Hindi ko nalang ginalaw ang pagkain ko dahil wala akong gana. Heck ikaw kaya ang sabihan ng ganun! Hindi ka mawalan ng gana!?.

"What's wrong bullet? Can't eat? Too Bad that's your Mom's recipe. Bridget's recipe." I just glance at the old man. I hate it when he's bringing the topic to Mom.

"Please Trigger. Stop it." Mom said and dad supposed to be tamed. "Ah Bullet I planned you to be engaged to Zyraine. Isn't wonderful?" At that question my fork slipped at my Hand.

"What did you just say!?" I raised my Voice. "Stop raising your Voice to your father Bullet please." Mom begged me. I can see tears at the side of her eyes. So I just let it be and eat.

"Ah. Or even when you try to stop the engagement I'll force you too just Marry Mikaela. How's that sound?" Alright! I can't control My temper bucaise of this Old Man!