There Are Days: It's Simple

it takes me maybe three seconds to think up a plan. I gently lift Lewis from my lap and set him down in the floor, ignoring his hateful glare, and walk up behind Jordan.

"Joooordaaan," I whine, draping my arms over his shoulders and folding my hands at his chest. "Come back to bed, please?" Jordan glances over his shoulder at me and flashes a barely noticeable grin.

"And, umm, you ... are...?" Said Katelyn, regarding me with disgust. I flash her a dorky smile and bat my lashes a few times.

"I'm Alyssa, Jordan's friend." A look of pure hate and disgust washes over her face. She looks at me and nods slightly.

"Aha, right," she says quietly. "So, Jordy, that movie we're going to?"

"Last I checked, he's not going anywhere with you, Kayla," I say sharply, untangling my arms and standing next to Jordan so I could face her.

"it's Katelyn," she snaps hatefully. "And, um, Alyssa, was it? Why don't you just get out of here, this isn't a place for little sluts who only like Jordan for his money and fame." I fight back the overwhelming urge to punch her right in her ugly face.

"Well bye then!" I say chipperly, and slam the door before she has a chance to respond. I run my hands through my hair and sigh.

"Thanks for that," Jordan sighs, playing with the zipper on his jacket. I shrug.

"All in a days work, I s'pose," I say with a grin. He laughs and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"Ahh, Lyss, we better get you home, it's getting kinda late," he says, putting his phone away. I sigh and nod, knowing he's right. Dammit,

While we're in the car during the three, maybe four second ride home, we attempt to have a conversation before pulling int my driveway.

When we enter the house I'm greeted by Travis screaming,

"LYSS!" and charging at me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"HOLY SHIT TRAVY PUT ME DOWN!" I scream through my laughing.

"Oh fine!" he sighs, throwing me down on the couch.

"That is NOT what I meant!" I cry, and he laughs and shrugs.

So, as you can see, mine and Jordan's relationship is erm ... complicated, right now, and pretty boring, but in the next few days, something would come along to make everything a little bit more interesting. This something has a name.

It's Simple.

comment if you know who simple is? ;)