I walked in, surprised to see that Harry had cooked lunch. He grilled hamburgers and make homemade French fries.

"Wow, didn't know we had a chef in the house." I comment, setting the bags down on the table and hanging up my keys.

"Well now ya know." he winks, setting the plates down.

I take a seat, taking a huge bite out of the burger. I receive a laugh from him, he always found it amusing when I ate. I wasn't very lady like.

"How can you fit so much in such a small mouth?"

"Is that an insult?" I gasp, mouth half full.

"Only if you want it to be." he says, covering my mouth with his hand.

"Okay, rude." I laugh, eating my fries.

"Not rude." he winks. "Just honest."

"You're not helping your situation, sir!"

"Wasn't trying to."

"Well maybe you should be." I retort, pushing at his arm.

"But I won't." he smirks, rubbing his arm as if I had hurt him.

"You're an ass." I roll my eyes, finishing my burger.

"Your favorite ass." he winks, taking his plate to the sink.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I say, standing up and following him to the sink.

He plants a soft kiss on my cheek, rinsing off his plate and bumping my hip with his.

"Do you wanna go ice skating?" he suddenly asks, looking down at me. I raise an eyebrow, looking at him. He pops a smile, looking at me.

"You know I can't skate, Harry." I answer, leaning against the counter.

"You can hold my hand, though."

"You have a point." I groan, rolling my head back.

"So is that a yes?" he says cockily, facing me.

"Do I have any other option?"

"Not really. Let's go!"

I rinse off my plate, going upstairs to the bedroom and grabbing warm clothes. He always had me trying new things, and I couldn't complain because I always ended up having fun anyways.

I head down to the car, getting in and buckling in. He's bundled up in a big jacket and a plaid scarf.

"You warm enough?" I ask, laughing at him.

"Hey, at least I won't get sick. I don't know about you." he answers, looking me up and down.

"Oh, you got me." I pout, looking out the window.

We pull up at the ice rink, parking near the entrance. He helps me out of the car, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead and grabbing his ice skates from the trunk.

"If you start falling, don't pull me down."

"I'll be holding onto you with my death grip, don't worry." I wink, catching up to him and taking his hand in mine.

"Sounds good." He pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head.

"Two." he tells the woman taking the money, most likely in her mid thirties. He hands me my skates, sitting down on the bench near the ice.

I take a seat beside him, strapping the skates onto my small feet and struggling to stand up. Each attempt resulted in the same struggle: falling back on my butt. He not only laughed at me, but took pictures. I flick him off.

"Cmon." he finally says, offering me his hand. I take it firmly, standing from the bench and wobbling around.

"How do you do this?" I ask, falling into him as he catches me.

"Jeez, already falling." he teases, helping me up straight again. "It's not that hard once you get used to it."

I roll my eyes, holding onto his hand securely and following him onto the ice.

"Wouldn't it be tragic if I were to accidentally break my ankle and not be able to do this?" I joke, following behind him slowly. He turns back to me, scoffing.

"Go ahead, I'm not gonna call the ambulance."

"Wow, I feel the love." I pout, holding his hand tighter as I feel myself slipping.

He glances back at me, a small smile on his face before he scares the life out of me. He twirls me around him, gripping onto both of my hands. He catches me, smiling at me.

"Harry what the hell?!" I exclaim, gripping to his torso tightly. He only laughs, again, holding me to him.

"That was funny, you have to admit." he states, brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"You can trust me, Ana."