Chapter 1

(N.A am SO! lazy to wait till she gets the makeover so i wanted it to be quick.bai!)

I opened the door to my house and saw my mom making me and her some dinner.

"Whats wrong honey,you ok?" my mom asked.

"yea,just tired." I said while going up to my room.

I plopped down on my bed letting my head hit my pillow and drift away to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RING! RING! RING!"

"UGGG!" I said while hitting my clock to go on snooze.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath and brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

I wanted to lose all my fat so i decided to go to the gym.

I ran down stairs and grabbed an apple and started to walk.

~skip walk~

I entered the gym and went to the front desk.

"Can i have a personal trainer to teach me how to lose pounds?" I asked the lady.

"sure thing." She said with a smile.

I waited a least 10 minutes until a brunette girl that looks like shes in her 20's walked up to me.

"Are you ready to start?" she asked.

"Of course" I said with a smile.

~skip workout~ (N.A sorry so lazy still)

I was sweating but I can see myself getting a bit skinnier.I just have to go to the gym almost everyday so I can lose more and more pounds.

"Remember to eat heath and stay fit." my trainer said.

"Got it!"I said while walking back home.

~skip walk home~ (lazy ._.)

"Hi honey, how was the gym?" my mom asked.

"Fine,I got a little bit skinnier." I said.

"don't worry honey you'll get there." my mom said.

I went upstairs and into my room.I stripped off my gym clothes and got into my pajamas and went to sleep.

(N.A I my friend said to skip at least 3 weeks and she got already skinny and stuff and am like YOLO :P)

~3 weeks~

I'm finally got skinny thanks all to my trainer.

Now I have to go get a makeover from my stylist 'bre'.

I went down stairs and ate some breakfest.My mom left me some money to get my makeover.I went and grabbed my new skateboard and went to the salon.

~10 mins~

I made it to the salon heard a familiar voice behind me.

"ACACIA!"

"BRE!"

"hey bre,can you give me a complete makeover.please." I said.

"are you sure,its gonna take a long time? Bre said.

"positive." i said.

~3 hours~

"OMG thank you Bre!" I said

"no problem" Bre said with a smile.

I left the salon and went shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~skip some shopping~

I had a lot of this in my cart but am pretty sure am gonna have enough money for it.I went up to the cash register and I saw a boy maybe my age and had brown justin beiber like hair.I went up to him and he checked out all my themes.

"hi." he said with a smile.Ugg he's soooo! cute!

"hi." i said and returned a smile back.

"I wanted to know if I can know more about you and we can text." he asked shyly

"sure." I gave hime my phone and he added his number to my contacts

from: JakeTheCake :3

hey~ jake

I closed my iphone when I got his message and i left the shop cause i was tired :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~tomorrow~

I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom i took a bath like always.

i changed into a 'like cats' shirt with some ripped shorts and some black TOMS (just pretend :3).Since I felt like putting on a hat.I put one that matched me looking like a kitty :P. I put on a black hat with black kitty ears and grabbed my headphones and ran downstairs.

------------> Acacia's outfit on the side :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That mostley it and am letting my friend do the next chapter bye!! :D