Paul chuckled and said, "Okay, Liam. Whatever you say."

"I think they're done now, boys," Louis said, and took his hands off his and Niall's eyes. Zayn did the same and they all pulled away from each other, only to cling to each other again when they saw us.

Harry suddenly pulled me into a kiss and I immediately kissed back.

"Are you sure, Louis? They could just be - Oh! AH! They're doing an even worse thing!" Niall said, then exclaimed and jumped on Louis, covering his eyes after seeing us kiss.

"Niall, they're no- NO! Why?! You're just - Ugh! Stop!" Zayn yelled out, covering his eyes again.

"Would you guys stop?! Do you have a heart to give us a break? We already said 'it burns'! But THIS is even worse! My eyes are melting! They're broken!" Louis yelled and covered his eyes again.

Harry and I laughed, and we heard Paul laugh as well.

"More dancing, boys?" Paul asked us, and Harry replied, "Yup...Just 'dancing'" wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I blushed and said to Paul. "Okay, well bye Paul! We'll see you in 5 minutes!"

"See you boys then!" Paul said and hung up. I did the same and turned to the other terrified and scarred boys. 

"We're not kissing anymore, boys," I said and sighed at them.

"No! We don't believe you!" Niall yelled back at me, still covering his eyes.

"Fine...Whatever. Me and Liam are gonna go to the elevator now to go down. You're welcome to join us," Harry said, pulling me to the door, by intertwining his hand with mine. He smiled at me and whispered, "Let's ditch them!"

"Harry! No! That's bad!" I scolded him, whispering back and stopping him once we were out in the hall.

Harry grunted and said to me, "I just want some alone time with you, Li. Is that too much to ask?" He pouted and pulled me closer.

"Harry, we can't just leave them!"

"They'll make it downstairs just fine! They'll just have to take another elevator while we're in the other...Doing what we want," Harry said sexily, winking at me as he pulled me closer.

I blushed and he kissed me again. Wow! This is the third time he kissed me and it still makes me feel butterflies in my stomach!

"NOOOOO! Not again!" The other boys suddenly yelled, shocking me and making me jump away from Harry.

"Liam! You said you guys were done!" Niall scolded me.

I gave them an apologetic smile and blushed some more. "Sorry guys..." I muttered.

"Don't get mad at MY LIAM!" Harry said, holding me and petting my head. I rolled my eyes and slightly pulled back, fixing my hair.

Louis, Niall and Zayn gasped. "You FIXED your hair!" Louis exclaimed. "Who are you and why have you taken over our 'Daddy Direction'?"

"Okay, what does fixing my hair have to do with being 'Daddy Direction'?" I asked, rolling my eyes at them.

They gasped again and Harry chuckled. I looked at him pointedly at him and he raised his hands innocently, a smile creeping its way on his lips. I rolled my eyes at him again and asked the boys, "What now?"

They gasped yet again and walked up to me, touching my forehead. I batted their hands away and scolded them. "Why are you guys touching me?" I asked, taking a step back from them.

I could tell they were about to gasp, so I motioned to them with my hand not to make a sound. It worked! Yet again, it always works!

"Liam...Why have you changed?" Zayn suddenly asked.