50.

I slowly get out of my truck, wondering what in the world is going on. It feels like my world is moving in slow motion as I watch multiple officers shuffling about my yard. They have tapped off my front yard, I'm guessing so the onlookers don't become too nosy. There are at least twenty people who have stopped, staring at the commotion that my house is causing for an unknown reason to me.

"Sir, what is going on?" I grab one of the men in uniforms attention. He looks up from his notepad and furrows his eyebrows saying,

"A young woman was found dead in the woods," he says, as if it was like a normal thing. I begin to worry if that woman had raven hair and ocean blue eyes.

"What did she look like? Who was she?" I begin pressing for answers, growing more anxious by the minute. He starts shaking his head saying,

"That's confidential, sir." I quickly become aggravated, tempted to rip the notepad from his hands so I can read his stupid notes.

"Please, sir, tell me who the girl was. I live here with someone and I need to know if it's her." I am practically begging this officer to release private information and I know it's asking for a lot, but I doubt anything he tells me won't be on the news tonight.

"I'm sorry, the only thing I can tell you is who found her. His name was," he flips through his notes stopping at one and continuing, "a man named Charlie Whitmore." The man looks back up at me, shrugging his shoulders. It can't be cemetery Charlie, it can't be. I walk past the man, stepping over the tap, not really caring about his protest only worried about Anna and finding Charlie because I know if he is the one that found the woman then he can tell me who it was.

"Sir, you can't be over there." I ignore him and proceed walking through my front yard and over to the ambulance. I watch as police men talk amongst themselves, not noticing me yet.

"Excuse me." I say, noticing a black body bag only mere feet away. I can't help but wonder if my Anna is in there. I want to run away there and unzip the bag and find out, but I know I can't do that.

"Who died?" I ask, watching as they all look at me strange. My hands start to shake and I begin to think terrible tragic things that could have happened to my Anna.

"I'm sorry, sir, but who are you?" One of them asked with short brown hair. I shake my head saying,

"My name is Harry Styles, I live here." Why can't anyone around here tell me who is zipped up in that bag? And why is it so important to keep it such a big secret?

"Oh, well, you will need to be questioned." The officer with dark skin tells me, walking closer to my current place a few feet away from them. "We also need someone to identify the body." He explains me to and I know this is my chance to see who it is, but I'm almost too afraid to even dare to look. What will I do if she is in that bag? She can't be, but what if? I question myself.

"Where is the man that found her?" I ask, wondering where Charlie has run off to. I figured he would like all the attention, but I guess not. He has to be around here somewhere. I'm not really for sure if I am trying to stall so I don't have to see who lays in that bag, but I know I really am.

"The last I heard he was being questioned, but I haven't seen him." I nod, preparing myself for what I will have to do next. I keep reminding myself that she isn't gone, she can't be. I was just talking to her not long ago. "Sir, we would like to get an ID on the body, so if you would go ahead and check to see if you know that would be great." The man tells me, the tag on his uniform reads 'Jenkins'.

I nod and they take me over to the black bag, I take a deep breath, reminding myself that everything is okay because my Anna isn't in that. The officers slowly unzip the bag and it feels like every inch they unzip is a stab to the heart.