VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

As you probably know already I haven't been updating, reason behind that is this: I lost my inspiration to write and then I just got lazy (oops) But I have good news and possibly some bad news.

GOOD NEWS: I will be updating way more often!

EVER BETTER NEWS: a publishing company, (not the one that published Psycho Sitter.) is wanting to read "The Sexton House" and possibly publish the story if they like it! All I have to do is complete the story then send it off for them to read!

POSSIBLE BAD NEWS: If the publishing copany wants to publish my work there is a possibility that they will want me to remove "The Sexton House" from Wattpad for copy right reasons. But if they do want to publish it (I honestly doubt it) I will try to reason with them and only take down a few chapters and rewrite them and republish them to Wattpad, so the story will stay up!

I want to make some things clear before you all voice your opinions in the comment section.

1. I am not wanting this story to get publish so I can make money off of you (I had this problem with Psycho Sitter.) I simply want my story to be publish, so even more people can read it!

2. No matter what this publishing company tells me (if they say I suck at writing) I will still continue to write because, even though some days it's the hardest thing to do I still love doing it.

3. I love you all and I'm so glad I have so many people supporting me.

4. THE SEXTON HOUSE HIT 1M READS!!!