Sleep over!

A/n:even the picture has NOTHING to do with the chapter I found it while looking for a sleep over at lucys house picture and I came across this picture and all I gotta say, it's so true😂
Oo
Anyways now for da story enjoy!

I got up off of the bed clenching my fists in anger,no I was raging in my mind. The nerve of that girl. I bring her into my home cause she was knocked out and she declares war on feelings I don't even have. "Humph well if it's a fight she wants then it's a fight She's gonna get"I mutter to myself walking down to the living room. "Natsu are you done clean-whaaaaaa?"I walk into the living room to find natsu sleeping on the couch with the broom in his hands waving it in a sweeping motion. "Natsu!!wake up!"I shout at him but he stays asleep. "Up!" I shake him but he remains in deep sleep. "How could one sleep so much?!"I shout to myself and I hear a snicker from behind me. "Your never gonna win if you bother him like that"Lucy laughs behind me and I growl under my breath. "Who else is gonna clean this mess then?"I turn my head gesturing my hand at the scattered stuff of idk what in the middle of the living room. "You duh" she laughs. "If I do all the work natsu won't get a chance to earn anything from me." I cross my arms. "Well then I guess you won't win"she turns back to the bedroom and leaves with a snicker. "That girl gets on my nerves.."I mutter. But she's right anyways. I stop shaking natsu and I step away from him. I'll just let him take this day off I guess...just for the sake of this stupid competition. I grab a basket and start sifting through the mess. I find some weird stuff in there that I don't even own. How did this stuff even get into my house? That cat is so dead when I'm done with this.

~le time skip~

I was finally done sorting through the stuff in my living room and just as I finish natsu had awoken from his deep slumber. "Hm.."natsu looks around rubbing his eyes. "Oh hey the stuff is gone!"natsu glimpses over to the cleared area in which the pile of stuff had been sitting. "Yeah I moved them" I say laying down in the spot the pile had been. "So tiring" I groan slowly drifting off to sleep. Natsu chuckles and picks me up and starts heading towards my bedroom.

^natsus pov^
I pick y/n up and I start heading towards her bedroom and I lay her on her bed. I start for the door but then I see Lucy standing in the door way leaning against it. "Oh hey natsu"she smiles and lightly waves. "Hey,your still here?" I thought you would have left already" i say. "Well y/n said I could stay the night so I didn't wanna refuse her generous offer so I accepted" she responds. "Oh,ok then!" I give a closed eye smile and I suddenly sense Lucys presence standing directly in front of me. "Hey Lucy what ya do-"I was cut off by lucys soft lips pressing against mine. WAIT WHATS GOING ON?! My mind rushed in so many ways I panicked and quickly pushed Lucy away. She looked at me in a quizzical manner. "W-what was that about??!"I shouted at and she smiled. "I know you may not be the smartest person but I would expect You to know the answer to that question yourself"she calmly says with a smile still spread across her face. "..."I stayed silent. "Oh,my,god"
^your pov^
"Oh,my,God" I break into the conversation and they both look back at me,a smirk on lucys face. "Oh hey,didn't notice you there!"she says in her cheerful yet annoying voice. "Hm"i crossed my arms. "Natsu what are you doing in my room?why is she here doing..that...?"I raise my eyebrow and natsu starts to speak. "You fell asleep in the living room so I brought you here and then Lucy.."he stopped at the word Lucy and looked back at her still with that fake smile plastered across her face,it just aggravates me...

"New rule"I say. "Lucy is not allowed in this house anymore"I smile and Lucy looks at me struggling to keep her smile. "That's,fine"she says. "Great new rule in power starting now!" I quickly start pushing Lucy out of my bedroom and out into the hallway of other apartments. "Goodbye have a..bad day"I smile and the last two words shoving Lucy out through the door causing her to stumble and fall. Her smile quickly turns into a face filled with anger. She gets up and tackles me and starts to slap me. "You can't keep me away from him you jerk" she mutters while slapping. I grab her wrist and I push her off of me slamming her onto the ground earning a groan and a satisfying crunch. "Oh yeah? Watch me."I twist her arm the other way. She then throws the weakest punch over ever seen in magnolia. So weak all I can do is star at her.

._.
"Are you serious right now._."
"Yeah I think I'll just leave now._."
"Ok bye._."

Yay awkward ending XD

Sorreh for da wait for y'all that enjoy this book I got a bit of writers block:P
But here is probably a bad chapter but it's still a chapter right? XD
Anyways see y'all next chapter!