Chapter 6

Ok before I start the chapter I'm just going to say I'm really sorry for not updating lately. I've just been really busy I hope they you guys will forgive me so here we go.

Bella's POV

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell. I look to see that I am in Liam's bed and he is sleeping in the recliner, and I decide to let him sleep.

I go to answer the door and to my surprise Serena, and VK are there. Once they see me three start to giggle. "Nice pajamas," VK said as they both burst out in laughter.

"What's wrong with my pajamas,?" I asked as look down at my Elmo onesie.

"That looks like some thing my three year old cousin would wear," Serena said as she patted me on the shoulder and walked in along with VK.

"Why are you at Liam's house?" asked VK as she looked around.

"Ask Liam about it, I don't feel like talking about it," I said quietly, my eyes tearing up.

  Liam walked down the stairs, oh lord here come the questions.

"Why is Bella here so early in the morning did she spend the
night?" asked Serena, as she stared inquisitively at a sleepy Liam.

"Well a man came into her house last night and killed her dad. I came in and saw her on the floor crying, so she's staying with me," he said with sympathy in his voice.

"Well it looks like you need some cheering up, how about we go to
Dairy Queen, and get you a caramel and chocolate sunday," said VK as energetically as always.

"Ok that sounds good," I replied.

Time Lapse now at Dairy Queen

"We have something to tell you," said Liam squeezing my hand under the table. "Bella and I are together," he said as Serena and VK's mouths drop.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" VK and Serena yelled at the same time.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm just trying to update hope you enjoyed it