Chapter 3

Bella's POV

I wake up from a really bad dream with tears staining my face.

I look out my window and see Liam's room, I didn't know that his room was right across from mine, and I see that he forgot to close his window. I go downstairs and write a note that tells dad that I left for a while, then I go back to my room.

I made a bridge of ice going across, and slid over to his window.

When I got to his window I accidentally fell on my butt ,and it hurt like crap.

I go and shake his shoulder and wake him up.

"What are you doing here Bella?" he asked with a tired look on his face.

"I had a bad dream," I told him, as he turned his lamp on, and I see that he only has long pants on and no shirt.

"It must have been really bad if you were crying. I live alone so I don't care if you stay over as long as it's OK with your dad," he told me.

"I put I note on the fridge so he will know that I'm gone," I told him as I sat down on his bed.

"Ok. Come here, I'll protect you from the bad dreams," he said as opened his arms, and I crawled into them burying my head in his chest.

The next morning

Liam's POV

I wake up and see Bella sleeping next to me. I plant a small kiss on the top of her head, and go to take a shower, when I get back she is sitting up in bed half asleep.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said to her.

"Good morning," she said as she came over to me and hugged me.

"What was that for?" I asked shocked.

"I don't know I just felt like hugging you," she told me.

"You want to go to a movie later on today?" I asked her. I hope she will say yes.

"Sure I would love to go! Do you want to see Batman vs Superman? Don't judge me I have a nerdy side to," she said with that cute face of hers. Wait why am I thinking that.

"Alright sounds good to me," I replied.

"I'm going to go get changed, be right back," she said as she made another bridge and headed back to her house to change.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is short but I wanted to update today luv u guys

-Gummy