"wow you really started packing huh?" you asked Jimin as you stepped into his almost empty room. Your breaths slowed as you stared at the bare walls and almost full boxes. "when are you leaving again?" you asked slipping off your jacket.

His hands touched your bare shoulders as his lips skimmed against your neck. You sighed against his hold and tried so hard to not feel sad at the moment. "I'm leaving the day after tomorrow." He said kissing your neck again making you moan softly.

"but you've been packing as well right?" he asked as you moved away from his hold.

Your eyes locked onto his as you began to remove your pants for bed. "I actually want to finish out my days at the café before I come. I was thinking I could show up like a week after you've been out there?" you quickly lie as you step out of your pants and walk up to him slowly.

Your fingertips kissed the side of his cheeks as you tried to distract him from your obvious lie. "you know we can break in the new place together. You can set it up all nice and warm for me~." You sang as your lips kissed against his softly.

Jimin wrapped his hands grabbed onto your hips as he tried to deepen the kiss.

You pushed your hands against his chest as your thoughts flash back to the feeling you felt when you were with Jungkook. You licked your lips and closed your eyes as you realize you never felt like that with Jimin... "what's wrong monkey?" Jimin asked trying to lift your chin up.

"I uh-." You paused as you went into thought. "I'm on my period." You say pressing your lips into an awkward smile.

Jimin removed his hands from your and started laughing. "oh okay." He said between his giggles. "we'll just break in the new bed when we get to (c/a/f/y)." he winked and began to remove his clothes for bed.

You stared out the window as you waited for the hours to tick down. You felt like your head was going to exploded as you laid there thinking. You listened softly as Jimin hummed in his sleep. You always thought it was so cute how he slept. He would always tuck the covers up to his chin...

You jump softly as your timer on your phone vibrates letting you know it was time to go. You silenced your phone and leaned over to watch Jimin before getting out of the bed. Let's just get this over with...