Part 16

Feeling betrayed is the worst feeling in the world... The cold sadness that fills your mind and the thoughts that come with it...

It's like a drug... Once you start you can't stop until you are shaking on the ground begging for help...

That's how you felt as you watched them together... Jungkook and Lauren, they looked like friendship bracelets; the pieces could fit together perfectly when placed together...

Your hands shook as you watched the two stand so close together. Their voices not audible but their body structures were. Watching as the two stood so close together and discussed a topic you couldn't make out.

"you need to leave." You freeze as you feel lips come close to your ear and a hand wrap around your arm. "now."

You turned your head to see who was pulling you away from the scene and froze. "yu-yugyeom?" you asked as it took time for anything to register in your mind at the moment. You felt like you were drunk except you weren't feeling the buzz; it was more like the hangover to next morning.

"keep your voice low (y/n)." He said as he pushed you through the dorm entrance doors. You wanted to pull away from him seeing he was the one to ruin your life at the school.... But you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

You looked down at the two hands intertwined as he continued to pull you down the halls. "thank you." You say softly as Yugyeom stops in front of a dorm. You were truly happy Yugyeom tore you away from that scene, it could have been anyone... anyone at all... but you were happy it was him.

As the door closed behind you, your hands went straight to your slightly damped hair. "no offense but how are you still alive?" you questioned Yugyeom as he sat down on his bed. He shot you a fake laugh and lowered his head in his hands.