Part 14

It's been weeks since you met Lauren. You and her were becoming closer but you didn't dare ask if she knew Jungkook or Jimin. You knew that you were not mental prepared for the answer.... But that was when everything first began.... Now you were ready.... Sort of...

You were going to talk to Jimin today. You didn't want to tell Jungkook that Lauren could be alive..... Your thoughts got to you on that one and you were scared of the outcome...

Your finger tapped lightly against the warm cup as you stared into the swirling caffeine. "(y/n?)" Your eyes shifted from the table and onto Jimin's sweet brown eyes. He wore the correct clothing for the weather outside. His large scarf made him look cute and cuddly.

As Jimin sat down on the opposite side of the café booth, you stretched your hand out and tugged the scarf off of him. He chuckled as you held the soft material in your hands, totally forgetting what you invited him out to talk about.

"I'd knew you'd like that." He giggled as you fingered the loose strings at the ends. "anyway," he said taking the scarf from you so you could focus. "what's going on?"

Your eyes widened and then softened as your thoughts came back to you. Once again you found yourself doing your nervous tick against the warm side of your cup. "I started school." You start as you pick the cup up and swallow the smooth liquid.

Jimin lifted his eyebrow and gave you a suspicious look. "I know that..." he said taking the coffee from your hands and sipping on it himself. "ooo shit." He whistled as he lowered the cup back down. "that's strong, have you been sleeping?" he asked and his eyes widened with worry. "no one is beating you up at school are they!" he said a little too loud for a café.

"will you lower your voice." you whispered harshly and sipped at the coffee again. "and no I met someone and I've just been a little worried." You say softly as you tighten your shaking hands against the Styrofoam cup.

Jimin's eyes scan yours for any type of emotion. The atmosphere between the two of you seemed to change as you sat in silence. The only sounds for a good two minutes; were the sounds of people making the drinks. Jimin cleared his throat and rubbed his face. "what's the name of your school?" he asked breathlessly making your pulse race.