Part 37

He fell on his knees near the hospital bed. Tears were continuously flowing down his eyes. His mother's lifeless body was in front of him wrapped in a white cloth. Her face was pale and his eyes were stuck on her and mind was recalling the doctors words...."shock kei vajeh se unko sudden attack aa gaya.....wo shock bardast nehi kar payi. Operation unsuccessful raha Mr Sekhawat. I am sorry"

M....mum....(he held her palm and caressed her hair) a..aa...app majak kar rahe ho hei na...(his vision became blur) hehe....(he laughed like an idiot) dekho a...apka R..Rannu aa gaya (he chipped touching her face) wada kia tha na mein apko thik kar dunga....aab jaldise utho aur ghar chalo mein....kisi ache Dr kei pas apka ilaz karaunga (he tried to lift her up but her body was heavy)

Randhir chod beta (His father tried to calm him)

Dad...dekho na.....m...mum ko uthado I know wo mere sath majak kar rahi hei....(holding his hands in a pleading way)

Mum....(holding her tight) wake up na...see a...aapko firse chalna hei na ....han...aap mere se bat karengi na.....ham firse hashi majak karenge (he placed his head on her belly) mum (This was enough for Sanyukta. She can't bear to see her Rannu all broken like this....she can't) Mum....utho (he cupped her face) pakka promise aab badmashi nehi karunga (he pinched his throat) mein....aa..aapki har bat manunga bas eak bar akhe kholdo mum....

Rannu (she held him by her arms) Rannu ....

Sanyu.....bol na mum ko....(holding her by her legs he stood up) wo s...sayad terese jyada pyar karti hei.....tu bol ho jarur uthengi (Rohini patted her head on the door and was crying bitterly) 

Rannu....(she hugged him) wo....(she gulped) aab nehi rahi....wo

Nehi (he pushed her so hard that her back collided with the wall) wo kahin nehi gayi samjhi tu? (pointing his finger towards her in a loud voice) mum (he turned back and continued waking his mum up) utho hame ghar jana hei....

Randhir.....(his father tried to touch him)

No ......dur raho aap.....aap sab (eyeing all including Sanyukta) aapsab mere dusman ho mum wake up mum (shaking her ) wake up....(he shouted that a loud and fell on his knees)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sekhawat Mansion....

All were ready to take Renuka's body away. But Randhir was adamant not to leave her. He was hugging his mother's body tight...not ready to accept her demise.

Aap nehi leke ja sakte inhe hargis nehi....(he hugged his mum tight)

Rannu please...(rubbing his back)..wo aab nehi ...rahi...(Sanyukta hugged him .....she was crying as well. Renuka's sudden demise was a shock for all. She lost her first friend in this new house)

Chup....(he pushed her) eak aur sabd bola to mar dunga tujhe samjhi....(she was afraid of his anger) kuch nehi hua mum ko....she is fine (he said hugging his mum)

Randhir bete accept karna hoga tujhe nehi rehi teri maa aab....(Harsh cupped his face and looked deep inside his eyes) mar chuki hei wo (he said and hugged his son) mar chuki hei wo (he said and was crying too)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maa aplog ja rahe ho? (Sanyukta asked her mum who was ready to leave) please ruk jao (she said in a chocked voice)

Bete tere papa Bangalore gayeh hein (cupping her face) ghar mein koi nehi.....tu apna aur Randhir ka khayal rakhna....tujhe strong bana padega thik hei na (she caressed her hair and she hummed)

After Renuka's cremation by Harsh all left to their respective house and Randhir  was sitting at the same place where his mother's dead body was kept. Tears were continuously rolling down his eyes. Sanyukta glanced at him and was going towards when....

Band kar yeh natak (Rohini said and Randhir stood up wiping his tears) sab jante hein maa tere bajese paralyze hui.....(she clutched his collar) yeh magarmach ki asun bahane se tu innocent sabit nehi ho jaega. Samjha? (she pushed him)

Di aap (Sanyukta came in between them and stopped her who was accusing him) please aap isse kuch mat kaho....(she said and placed her palm on his chest whereas he stood stun)

Tum bich mein mat bolo Sanyukta....agar Randhir ki galati kei vajese mum ka accident nehi hota to wo ajj fit and fine hoti strong hoti......tu (pointing her finger towards him) jimewar hei insab chijo ka....you are a murderer Randhir....(Sanyukta could feel his heart beats raising up)

Rannu.....(she said and held his hand)

Mein jimewar hun in sab ka? (he whispered)

Han tu hi hei....(Rohini said a loud) tu na kisi ki pyar ke layak hei aur na kisiko pyar kar sakta hei....you are a selfish person Randhir.....(she accused him again and again and left for her room)

Mein selfish hun....(moving backwards)

Nehi Rannu di ki bato ka dhyan mat dei....(she cupped his face but he pushed her)

Mein kisi ki pyar ka layak nehi (he stepped two more steps back and Sanyukta nodded a no)

Rannu (she hugged him tight)

He was struggling to free himself but she hugged him tight. He gripped her arms tight and pushed her hard so that she fell on the floor with a thud

Ahh...(she closed her eyes to bear the pain)

Pass mat aa mere.....dur reh mujhse tu.....abse (she looked at him in horror) mera koi nehi....aur na mei kisika.....aab Randhir Singh Sekhawat.....sirf aur sirf akela jiega (he laughed like a maniac making Sanyukta to froze right there) 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for you responses. I hope you liked this part too. Thanks for reading.

Jan...

My Heart Belongs To Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें