Part 25

He was sleeping peacefully on his bed. After a hearty meal by his grandma he felt so much satisfied like he drank the whole jar of "Amrit" which was found during "amrit manthan". Suddenly he felt some irritation near his nose. The reason was Sanyukta, who was observing & measuring his nose to clarify whether he is her Rannu or not?.

Iska nak to mere Rannu se lamba hei (she whispered & made a pout) lekin Sanyu....tu kitni bewkuf hei.....(she sat beside him & was thinking of possible methods to investigate "Randhir's Asliyat") aab bade hone ke bad kitna badlaw aa jata hei..........bachpanwali chera thodi rahega.....(her facial expressions changed when she felt two strong pairs of arms caging her waist......when she looked at the source.........)

Mmm dadi aap itni patli kese ho gayi.....mere head mei massage dedo na....(he chipped in the cutest way)

But instead of massage he felt something hard hitting continuously on his head.

What the........(he woke up & sat on his bad with a jerk) yeh kya badtammezi hei?

There Sanyukta was beating his head with the help of a table lamp. She was looking like "devi Durga" at that time ready to finish "Mahisasur".

Jab dekho meri kamar pakad lete ho.....marungi hi na mei....(she argued)

Mujhe kya pata ki tum ho? Mein dadi ko pakal....I mean pakadta hun ese sote samay....tum kahan se tapki....(he said rubbing his eyes)

Huh.........bap banne ki umar mein bada bachha banta fir raha hei.....(she murmured under her breath)

Kuch kaha tumne (glancing at her)

Nehi (saying so she left the place)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The continuous alarms disturbed her beauty sleep. It was 4 am in the morning and she was having a dream....that she is running in a flower garden followed by a man must probably her Rannu.

Arre yar kisne alarms lagayi? (she opened her eyes with utmost difficulty & saw that Randhir's grandma is ready with a jog suit & was glaring her) D....dadi aap...(she stood up & yawned) kuch chaiye aapko?

Yeh le....(she took the suit) pehen aur 5 minute mei aa bahar.

Lekin ye sab kun....mei thoda aur soyungi....(she was going to sleep but grandma held her ears) aa....dadi....

Mere Rannu ki type ki banne ke liye tumhe model figure banana hoga aab chalo mere sath daud pei.

Mei model kya meri use bhi achi figure hei....dekhiye (she did some poses)

Nehi.....mujhe to nehi lagta (dadi lied) aab chal deri se kaam karnewale log mujhe pasand nehi.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dadi rehem karo eak hi bar mei 200 m nehi dod sakti.....(Sanyukta was pleading her whereas she was enjoying her cycle ride with Randhir.) Aur aap Randhir ko dodne ke liye kun nehi kehrehi....yeh partiality hei na....(she stopped in the middle to catch her breath)

Rannu ki bahu....bich mei nehi ruk sakti tu.....aur rahi bat mere pote ki wo already handsome hei...(Randhir blew a fly kiss towards his dadi) fitness ki jarurat tujhe hei...aab chal...

After sometime......

Hoh.....hoh.....her legs were dying at that moment....she was all sweaty & tired.

Aab aur nehi....she fell on the ground....mera per...

Rannu ki bahu....(both came towards her) uth itne mei thak gayi.....(she glared her)

Kahan tha na dadi.....bahat kamjor wife hei meri...(he made a sad face)

Chal uth.....thode aur runs hi bache hein.....(she was dragging her to stand up but there was no stamina left in her body even to walk some steps)

Randhir noticed her tired face and understood her problem. He felt a little bad for her.

Aan....dadi ajj ke liye itna hi.....bahat bhuk lagi hei....(Rubbing his belly)

Koi bat nehi mere bachhe (pulling his chicks) mein tere liye garma garam aloo ke paranthe bana deti hun thik hei chal....chal Rannu ki bahu...

Mere se nehi chala jaega...(she nodded a no) pani chaiye.....

Rannu chal isse apni godi mein utha....(grandma instructed) mein cycle se ghar aa jaungi.

Kya dadi mein.....itni moti ko nehi utha sakta...(he got a kick from Sanyukta on his leg) ouch....

Rannu chal deri na kar.....(dadi sat on the bicycle)

After thinking so much he lifted her up in his arms & she encircled her arms around his neck.. He was looking forward but was glancing at her time to time & she was observing his features.

Mere Rannu ki tarah cute to hei yeh (she thought & placed her head on his chest & drifted off to sleep)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much friends for your votes. I am very happy that you like this story. Your responses motivate me to do my best. Thank you so much.

My Heart Belongs To Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें