forty nine

Saturday, 11:30 AM

Camila C: hey can i meet up with u?

Ethan: Yeah sure for what?

Camila C: i want to give u the concert tickets back. i wont be going anymore

Ethan: Oh why?

Camila C: long story short, going would remind me of some stuff so i just wanna give them back to u

Ethan: Well I didn't even get them, I asked Shawn to

Camila C: how did he get them? isnt he locked up?

Ethan: Yes but he can still contact people to get them

Camila C: oh

Ethan: Yeah, so thank him not me

After reading Ethan's message, she thought about Shawn. Her, Ethan, and Shawn were the closest of friends. But now, their "group" was completely destroyed. She hasn't talked to him in months, and honestly, she started to regret even being the reason he's locked up. They were such close friends before Lauren was even involved, how can she let some girl get in between their friendship?

Before Camila knew it, Camila was out of her house and in her car, driving to the jail.

-

Camila sat patiently on a cold seat on one side of a table. She looked around the room, seeing men of all ages in orange jumpsuits, tears running down their faces while others were wearing smiles.

The next thing she knew, there he was, sitting in front of her for the first time in months.

"Hi," Camila said awkwardly. Shawn returned the hi back, but refused to make eye contact with her. 

"I'm sorry Shawn. I never wanted to see you like this," Camila apologized to him genuinely. In all honesty she didn't even know what she was apologizing for, she just wanted to start a conversation. When those words left her mouth, he looked up to speak.

"You know I didnt do this to hurt you, right?" Shawn asked rhetorically, taking Camila's hand from across the table. "I just wanted to help you out fast enough with money...since I did have a thing for you at the time. It just hurt because you wouldn't reciprocate those feelings since, you know, you're gay."

"I just didn't know how to quite do that without consequences," he continued and shrugged, looking into Camila's eyes.

"I'm sorry that everything turned into a mess-"

"Would you quit apologizing?" Shawn laughed lightly. "These are the consequences I get. This isn't your fault, it's mine okay?"

Camila nodded and smiled at him. This was the Shawn that Lauren never got to see. She changed Camila's perspective on him as if he was some kind of disgusting animal. But in reality, Shawn just wants to help out the ones he loves. He just has an odd way of showing it.

"Im not with her anymore," Camila brought up dully. Shawns face went straight to shock when the words came out of her mouth.

"So I'm locked up for you to not even get your happily ever after?" He teased her.

Camila sighed, "she cheated, Shawn."

"Oh," Shawns face dropped. "Im sorry to hear that." Shawn then reached his hand across the table, grabbing Camila's and holding them together.

"I'll live," Camila dismissed it. "Ive been fine for the past couple of weeks."

"You're strong, I know you'll get through it," Shawn smiled as he rubbed circles on Camila's palm. Something about the small gesture caused her to blush profusely, making her duck down. But then she felt her chin be lifted up by Shawn's fingers.

"Don't hide that smile, you're beautiful," Shawn whispered sincerely to her. In that moment, Camila didn't care about anything that had happened in the past. She wanted to live in the moment, she wanted to really feel the feelings Shawn was giving her. Even if she claims she's gay, maybe she's not. Maybe it was just a phase. Maybe Lauren was just a phase. So with that, she leaned across the table clumsily, placed her small hands on each side of Shawn's face, and brought their lips into a kiss.

Shawn was surprised at first, no doubt, but he wasn't going to deny the girl he's had feelings for almost years now. It was all lips and tongue, mostly because Camila was feeling needy. She needed to feel wanted, she needed to feel as if she was special to someone.

Since they were in public space, Camila didn't want it to last long. She pulled away with ease from the kiss, seeing a big smile on his face.

"You could have just walked around the table instead of climbing on top of it, you know," Shawn teased the girl. Camila rolled her eyes but eventually got up to give him a final hug before leaving the place.

"Take care of yourself," he told her as she was embraced in his arms. Camila shook her head in his chest in as reassurement.

"I will, I promise."

-

a/n: shawmila rise..? :)

- nelly

Fuckboy Camila (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें