He's Sick

Harry:
Harry has been coughing all over the place.

"Harry, are you alright?" You asked.

"Yeah," he says then coughed.

"Yeah- you're not alright."

He just shrugged not knowing what to do.

You laid next to him in his dormitory.

"What if you get sick?" He asked.

"It won't matter."

Ron:
When Ron is sick, he throws up.

You noticed him throwing up during the great hall feast as you immediately came over to him and rushed him to the bathroom.

"It's going to be alright babe," you assured him.

When you entered the girls bathroom, many of the girls had told Ron to get out.

"He's sick so shut the hell up," you told them. That sentence made them go away.

You pulled him to the sink so he could finish his throwing up. After, you took him to the Hospital Wing.

Draco:
"Draco, you're face looks greenish!" You mentioned to your boyfriend after his game of Quidditch.

"It's just the weather changing is getting to me," he replied.

You took his hand and walked with him to his dormitory so you guys could lay together. Usually he's happy and feels better when you guys do that.

George:
"Y/N, I think I'm sick," you heard your boyfriend say.

"Why do you think you're sick?"

"My prank backfired."

You silently laughed but then took him to the hospital wing so he could relax and get medicine.

Fred:
You saw your boyfriend stumbling over a bit.

"Babe are you okay?" You asked.

"Just a bit disy."

That's when you rushed him to the Hospital Wing and stayed with him all night.

Neville:
Neville had a high fever and you had let it slide the first day by staying with him all day.

Now, the fever has gotten higher and you immediately took him to the Hospital Wing.

You had stayed with him until he had gotten better.