Someone Flirts With You

Harry:
"Hello?" You hear someone ask as you turn around. Some guy with blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles approached you.
"Yes?" You responded.
  "You're very lovely today!" He exclaimed, blushing.
"I have a boyfriend. I'm not trying to lead you on so I thought you should know," you explained with a frown forming across the guy's face.

Ron:
You were in the Hospital Wing after an incident on the Quidditch Field.
"Pardon?" You heard as you looked to your left looking at a blonde boy wearing a Ravenclaw robe.
"Yes?" You asked while he smiled at you.
"You're beautiful. I saw you play today, your fall was very unfortunate though. You are really good at Quidditch," he explained blushing.
You heard the door open and close, with Ron entering.
"Excuse me! No flirting with my girlfriend," Ron said with anger across his face.

Draco:
You were sitting in the Great Hall with your boyfriend, Draco.
"I mean, Draco come on?" Was all you heard from the left of you. You turned around to see your ex, Blaise Zabini talking. "Their relationship is nothing compared to Y/N and me."
You decided to listen even more.
"Y/N is beautiful and damn her body is a beauty too!" Was all you heard next and that's when you think Draco had heard him talking.
"Pardon? You are talking about my girlfriend like that? Which is not acceptable. You have no right to talk about you and her's past relationship being better, because it obviously wasn't if it had ended. Also, you cannot have the right talking about her body like some boy toy!" Draco roared, holding your hand tightly underneath the table.

George:
"Hello," you heard someone call out.
"Uh, hi!" You responded while turning around to see your ex, Oliver Wood.
"Can we talk?" He asked as you nodded, sitting down next to you in the empty common room.
"I still love you. Honestly it hurts to see you with somebody else, I shouldn't have broken up with you. I thought I was too busy, but then my busy schedule started slowing down and I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my Hogwarts years with you," he explained but you had no idea how to respond.

Fred:
Cedric Diggory has been talking to you non-stop lately and doesn't seem to fail on finding you to hang out.
"Y/N wait up!" You hear Cedric call out as you began walking faster and faster.
You had Fred in your life, Cedric had left yours ever since the breakup between you and Cedric. Now he's wanting to come back? No way!
"Cedric!" You heard a familiar voice say as you turn around to see Fred.
"Y/N has had enough of you. You guys broke up for a reason, so why go back? She's mine not yours, so you need to learn to appreciate that," Fred spoke, giving Cedric the 'evil glare'.

Neville:
There's been this new student in Herbology, and to your surprise he was actually good at it where you were failing miserably.
You had just agreed to him that you guys can study in the astronomy tower.
Usually you would do that with Neville but he was helping the 'Golden Trio' for the night.
"Get it now?" You heard the new student, Caleb ask as you nodded.
"Yeah, well thank you!" You said while getting up with your books in your hand.
"Wait! I'm just wondering if you would like to go on a date? You're really nice to talk to and you're beautiful," he explained while getting up after you.
"Sorry but I'm taken," you answered, leaving Caleb in a small frown.