Your Past Boyfriend

Harry:
You dated Draco for 6months. Yet you guys broke up due to wanting to stay as friends.

During your relationship, Harry would glare at Draco.

Ron:
You dated Seamus for two months. You guys broke up because you guys never agreed on anything.

During your relationship, Ron would listen on you and Seamus conversations.

Draco:
You and Blaise had dated for 1year. You guys broke up because he was a flat out jerk.

During your relationship, Draco would threaten Blaise that he would hurt him if Blaise had hurt your feelings.

George:
You and Oliver Wood dated for 1year and 2months. You guys broke up due to never really seeing eachother because of his messy schedule.

He changed his schedule to be with you but you were already dating George.

During your relationship with him, George would ignore him.

Fred:
You and Ron had dated for 11months. You guys are the same age. Yet you guys broke up due to not wanting to mess up your friendship.

When you guys were dating. Fred would prank his little brother.

Neville:
You dated Cedric Diggory. The relationship lasted for 5months but broke up because you had feelings for Neville and he had feelings for Cho.

When you guys dating, Neville would always ask you about how your relationship was going.