What He Regrets Saying

Harry:
You always had begged Harry to help him when he's on a little mission.
  "Harry please! You can't do this by yourself," you begged as he kept telling you 'no'.
"Y/N no! I don't want to see you hurt," he responded.
  "Please Harry. Besides we have the Hospital Wing for a reason if one of us gets hurt," you replied giving him the 'puppy dog eyes'.
"NO! You can't handle it. You're not called 'The Chosen One' I am!" He yelled as you became quiet and then realized what he had just said.
  "Excuse me? Just because you are called 'The Chosen One' doesn't mean there are other people just as good as you! That is so selfish of you, but have fun on your mission," you spoke with disgust.
"No, I didn't mean that," he said as you rolled your eyes.
  "Then why say it?!"

Ron:
You had a Quidditch match tonight and you were getting ready to leave.
  "Hey babe!" You hear Ron say.
"Hey Ron," you replied giving him a kiss as he blushed, "I can't wait for the game tonight!"
  "It's not like you're any good," he stated while laughing.
You looked at him with anger as he realized to stop laughing.
  "This may be funny to you considering you are the only one laughing, but this isn't funny to me. That was very rude Ron. I don't care if you were even kidding, you're acting like a child!" You responded.
  "I'm sorry," he quickly said.
"Whatever Ron," you replied and left to go prepare for the match.

Draco:
"Babe?" You hear Draco call out.
"Yes Draco?" You replied.
"Why are you hanging out with other people? I guess you don't love me."
"Pardon me? If I didn't love you I would've broken up with you! I can't believe you just said that," you replied walking away from Draco as he tries to apologize.

George:
George was giving you a piggyback ride down the corridors.
  He lost control and bumped into a wall and then fell on the floor.
You didn't really fall considering you were hanging on to him.
  "You made me fall, gosh you're heavy!" He exclaimed as you quickly got off of him.
"First off, you bumped into a wall and fell. Second off, you already know I feel insecure about my weight. Third off, you shouldn't even be saying that to anybody even if they weren't heavy, also, I don't even care if you were saying that as a joke- it's not acceptable!" You spoke as you were tearing up.
  You had enough with George's attitude so you just left into the common room.

Fred:
Fred wanted you to help him with a prank. Little did you know the 'prank' Fred needs help on is just a way to then prank you.
"Hey Fred!" You spoke while coming into the common room, giving Fred a quick kiss, "So what is the prank going to be about?"
"Oh you'll find out soon, I just need to double check over there where my planning is," he said while pointing over to one of the chairs in the common room.
You waited in the same spot, hoping that Fred will finish up so you guys could prank somebody.
Moments passed and all you see is green everywhere. Fred had just slimed you! You were of course mad because he plays around too much.
"Sorry babe," he laughed.
"Sorry? This isn't funny!" You exclaimed.
"Loosen a little, you're so uptight. Sometimes it's really hard to manage this relationship if all you do is complain," he responded.
You realized what he said on the last part and you were not happy with his actions.

Neville:
You were helping Neville with Herbology. Even though, it's his favorite class, it is not easy to learn everything.
"Do you want me to easy it down if you still don't understand?" You asked him so he could have a better way to study instead of you saying things way too quickly.
"You're treating me like I'm an infant! Y/N you can be a real pain sometimes," he spoke with a lost look on his face.
"Okay well talk to me if you want to study instead of complaining on what I do wrong," you explained.
You then get up and leave the room.

The makeup:
You guys made up by talking to each other face to face- clearing up any misunderstandings and what they were trying to say but didn't come across that way. Soon later, you guys both apologized and carried on with your beautiful relationship.