why did i run away? who cares if she saw.

freya's point of view:

"hey," i spoke softly as jack opened the door.

a rush of chills made my body shiver, as we locked eyes. i had to try and slow my breathing down.

why was i so nervous?

jack replied with a smile, opening the door wider indicating for me to enter. i walked into his house, smelling the familiar scent.

"how have you been?" i asked sitting down on his sofa.

"great actually," he spoke, a white lie.

he hadn't  been okay, his eyes were red, the kitchen was a mess and the stench of alcohol flowed through the living room and only the living room. i could tell he tried to cover it, bless him.

"good," i smiled. i went into my bag and grabbed the envelope of money. "here, thanks for paying my rent for me," i thanked him handing him the money.

"seriously freya?" he laughed handing me back the envelope of money.

i rolled my eyes and left the money on his coffee table.

"how's your buisness going?" i asked to break the awkward silence.

"well urm-" jack started to talk. i already knew the answer though.

"you didn't give it up, did you?" i asked wanting to hear different.

" freya, i was broken and sad-" he softly spoke.

"you did not throw away your entire career because of me. please tell me you didn't throw it all away because of me!" i started to raise my voice, angry and upset.

"i lost interest in a lot of things," he repiled quietly.

i looked up at him and sighed, sadly.

"you've been drinking, haven't you?"

"im sorry freya, i really am."

"don't apologise to me jack, apologise to yourself."

" no, let me apologise. im really sorry freya, one day you'll know why and one day you'll forgive me."

" you're like this because of me, aren't you?" i sighed, referring to an empty bottle of beer.

"i-i."

"mia was right," i muttered.

"don't listen to mia," he shouted, abruptly.

"she's my best friend,"

"what a great best friend she is left you to travel the world without you!" he spoke bitterly.

"you are," i whispered. " jack don't do this to yourself! please don't do this."

"freya i love you, i love you so freaking much! just please don't listen to mia, she is bad news."

i ignored his comment about mia.

"love isn't everything," i laughed bitterly. "love doesn't pay the bills, love doesn't get you a job, love isn't important."

"but it is to me."

"that's irrelevant jack. you need to start being yourself again, please for me?" i begged grabbing his hand in mine.

we made eye contact again, the chills rushed through my body again.

"plea-"

i was cut off when jack pushed his lips upon mine, i missed his soft lips so much but this was wrong. my hands were against his chest trying to move him off me.

"we can't," i whispered.

"we can," he repiled, smiling making our lips touch again.

-
im going to try and update twice
a week, with longer chapters.
it probably doesn't look that long
but it's almost 1k words.
thank you for all the votes && comments, they make me update more often !!
18th of may 2016