Chapter two

- Luke's pov:

"Luke, who's Dehlia and why does Arzaylea have blood dripping down her face?" My mum, Liz, asks as she walks in to the toilets.

"Mum, this is Dehlia," I say pointing to Dehlia, "Dehlia, this is my mum, Liz."

"Nice to meet you Dehlia," she smiles, "now what just happened between you and Arzaylea?"

Whilst I open a wipe from the first aid kit Dehlia explains to mum what happened with Arzaylea, "I was talking to Luke about why we don't like her and then she came in and yelled at me for 'making things up' and then she attacked me which is why I'm sat here waiting for Luke to hurry up and pass me the wipe so I can clean up the blood."

"Oh sorry," I raise the wipe up to Dehlia's face and start to wipe away the blood, "I'll do it."

"So what did you say about Arzaylea to Luke?" Mum asks Dehlia hoping to get to the bottom of things.

"I said that she's a bitch," Dehlia tells her.

"Then what happened?"

"Arzaylea walked in and started attacking me."

Mum and Dehlia have a discussion about how Arzaylea got blood on her face whilst I finish clearing up Dehlia's blood. They finally came to the conclusion that Arzaylea hit herself on purpose to make it look like Dehlia hit her.

"Wait, why would Arzaylea do that?" Mum asks confused.

"Were you not listening?" I say, "She did that to make it look like she's all innocent and it was a fan who did that to her. She did it to cover up the monster that is her true self."

"Monster?!" mum laughs as she shakes her said, "Arzaylea isn't a monster Luke, she's a lovely girl, you love her."

"Mum you can drop the act, Dehlia knows me dating Arzaylea was forced by management," I try to tell her.

"No Luke, you love her really and she's a sweetheart."

"Can you not see what she just did to Dehlia?" I start to raise my voice a bit.

"Can you not see what Dehlia did to Arzaylea?" mum leaves the room as if she has just made a valid point but in reality all she has done is make herself look stupid as Dehlia and I know the truth.

"We need to find a way to prove to her that you're innocent," I turn and say to Dehlia.

"Yeah, but how?" she asks as we enter the room in which the fight occurred in.

"I don't know, but we will," I then wrap my arms tightly around Dehlia, giving her a comforting hug, and she hugs back.

"CAMERAS!" Dehlia shouts after a few seconds. I give her a confused look so she points to the corner of the room, "Luke there's CCTV cameras in here, look!"

"That means the cameras caught what happened. Let's go!" I grab hold of Dehlias hand and lead her as we run to the security rooms where the camera monitors are.

"Larry," I say as we enter the monitor room, "I need to see the camera footage for the dressing rooms from about 15 minutes ago."

Larry gives me a puzzled look before asking why we need to see the footage so I then explain to him what happened with Arzaylea and what she's accusing Dehlia of.

"Oh I was watching that through the cameras and you're right, Dehlia didn't do anything to Arzaylea. After Arzaylea attacked her I saw her go into the toilets and came out with blood on her face," Larry shows us the camera footage as he explains how when Arzaylea came out of the toilets she went straight to find Liz.

"I'll call my mum and tell her too come here to see the footage." I take my phone out of my back pocket and dial my mums number.

"hey mum-" I'm instantly cut off by her.

"have you apologized to Arzaylea?"

No, but mum-" I'm cut off once again.

"No buts Luke, apologize," mum then hangs up the phone and I sigh dropping my head in my hands.

"No luck?" Dehlia asks.

"nope," I leave the room to gather my belongings and find Calum before heading back to our hotel for the night.

-    Dehlia's pov:

Luke left the room. Is that it? Nothing's going to happen to Arzaylea. Am I gonna get to talk to Luke again? Wait, I can answer that, probably not.

I leave the monitor room after remembering Caitlin exists and that I need to find her. I make my way back to the room where Luke and I were earlier to see if she's there.

"oh fuck!" turns out I was right, she's there, making out with Michael, which I didn't expect.

"oh shit, Dehlia, hey" she turns back to Michael, "I have to go."

"okay, but call me," Michael says as he types his number in to Caitlin's phone.

"I will, bye," she gives him one last kiss and then we leave the venue and find our way to our hotel.

"so what exactly happened with Luke and Arzaylea?" Caitlin asks as we enter our hotel room.

"I was bitching about Arzaylea to Luke and then she came in and attacked me. She then went to Liz but before she did she hit herself or something to make it look like I attacked her. Whilst Luke was helping me clear myself up, Liz walked in and asked what happened but didn't believe me when I explained so we went to the monitor room to check the CCTV Camera footage for proof but Liz wouldn't listen."

"oh wow," she says, "you wanna know what happened with Michael?"

"oh, no thank you," I laugh

----------------

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. This chapter was a pain to write. It wouldn't save so I had to re write it and that would at save so I had to copy and paste it and email it to myself.

Anyways, thoughts on the chapter? Are you all liking it so far?

The video in the media is Vapor from my SLFL show (Cardiff 2) but Wattpad and YouTube make the quality bad so it kinda sucks.

Remember to Vote, Comment and share the book with your friends if you like it.

Also, I went to clevedon pier the other day (where 1D filmed you & I) and over the next few days I'm gonna be posting pictures of it so if you want to see them follow @ c.a.rlala on Instagram.

(there's probably mistakes in here, just point them out and I'll edit it)

- Carla.