First mission

So i found this song and I think it maches to the Ezra in this chap. I dont own it

Kanans POV
Only few crates to go and we can go back. I felt a dark side bechind me i stteped in a way of it to protect crew. We still need to find Ezra. I saw Yellow eyes in the dark. And when figure stteped from the Shadow i saw Ezra but in he's dragon form. "Ezra stop plese " I felt that something is brokehn inside him. I tryed to find out with the force. But he growled. I know that my lightsaber will not hurt him much and Blast too. But we must fight with him until i will know what happend to him. "Zeb,Sabine help me!" I know that Ezra will atack Us.

Ezras POV

"Ezra stop plese " Who Ezra? I felt licke man was trying to get to my mind i growled. I must attack now."Zeb,Sabine help me!" I heard man yell. He activited his glow stick. I jumped to the ship and kicked the crates off at him. I jumped off only to get shot from Two directoons of the alley. I hitted Mandalorian with my tail. Lasat jumped on me. And I backed to the wall. Lasat jumped off me. I get furios. Man hitted me with light thing and Mandalorian started to shoot again. I felt pain. As electric Lasats staff hitted me. I backed and breath fire and They hidded bechind the crates. As I stopped They run to the ship and leave i wasnt trying to follow them. I only took the crates. Why do I feel licke i know them?

I hope you licke this chapter Rebels_dragon out

Rebels_dragon out