« sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ : sᴛᴀʀʟᴇss »

Start bij het begin

⠀⠀⠀Holding his breath, the raven looked up at Mikaela with a confused and concerned look. The blond only shrugged, glancing back at his own phone to send a reply.

──────────────────

♡♡♡♡♡♡ Mika ♡♡♡♡♡♡, 7:06 p.m

What do you have planned?

──────────────────

──────────────────

Shinoa, 7:07

Oh, you won't be disappointed! You'll be spending the night of your life!

──────────────────

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro quickly typed a reply.

──────────────────

Yuu, 7:07

What are we doing?? Shinoa, I swear, I don't feel like going to jail today.

──────────────────

──────────────────

Shinoa, 7:08

You'll see! Meet me at Demon Army Street at 8:00 sharp, okay? Don't be late.

──────────────────

──────────────────

Shinoa, 7:08

Oh, and wear something decent. Don't come dressing like a slob, okay?

──────────────────

⠀⠀⠀Glancing down at his phone, green eyes hovered over the time wearily and a patch of air escaped his lips, following an irritated groan. Yuichiro stuff the device back into his pocket forcefully, not even sparing another look at his lover before climbing towards Mikaela's apartment, unlocking the door, and throwing his bag onto the ground. "I don't know what she has planned, that demon, she's probably going to kill us. I don't know why we're still letting her decide these kind of things! I mean, she's insane! We could be going out to dinner or going out to watch a movie, but she always chooses the crazy shit! Mika, are you listening to me?"

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, yeah, Yuu-chan," Mikaela muttered. "Shinoa this, Shinoa that. I know, but why don't you give her another chance? Maybe it'll be fun."

⠀⠀⠀"Fun, my ass."

⠀⠀⠀"Yuu-chan..." Mikaela warningly hissed.

⠀⠀⠀Searching through the closet for something to wear that was decent enough, Yuichiro rolled his eyes and grumbled. "We could be doing something else romantic..." He murmured mainly to himself in a low tone, cheeks burning from embrassment. Mikaela watched as his humiliated lover rumage through the closet, forcefully pushing things whilst trying to find something that would pass Shinoa's taste as decent. He smiled to himself, a warming feeling hugging at his heart as he watched the smaller male attempt to cover his crimson-colored cheeks and ears.