h. shouyou

↬ dc or marvel?

(f/n) - friend's name

you were daydreaming in your extremely boring class. the sunny, refreshing weather of spring juxtaposed your mood. when the bell finally rang, you quickly gathered your stuff. you walked out of the classroom, only to be greeted by an energetic wing spiker.

"(y/n)!"

"oh, hey hinata!"

"ne, i told you to call me shoyou! we're good friends now!"

you playfully rolled your eyes. "fine, shoyou. what's up?"

"i want you to come watch me practice today! my spikes are super cool to watch! see, they go like whoosh! then boom, swish!"

you giggled at how cute he was acting. when you agreed, hinata jumped with delight. since the next class was starting, he waved you a friendly goodbye. you waved back as you walked to your next class, excited to watch hinata practice.

[ TIME SKIP ]

your last class finally ended and you made your way to the gym. the sounds of squeaking shoes was the first thing you heard as you opened the doors. the second being greeted by the karasuno volleyball team.

"(y/n)! you came! watch this!"

you quickly glanced over at hinata, where he told a black haired male to "toss" the ball to him. you watched in amazement at the duo, going at an incredible speed and accuracy. you continued to watch the volleyball team practice, until your phone buzzed.

from: (f/n)

ha, you're watching hinata practice, aren't you? you two would be such a cute couple.

you smiled as you quickly responded back to her. you were too busy typing to hear the "watch out" and an incoming ball to your face. your head was spinning and you felt dizzy for a moment.

"(y/n)! are you okay? can you hear me?"

you rubbed your head for a moment, before focusing on the person in front of you. hinata was only a few centimeters away from your face. you blushed from the closeness.

"i-i'm fine hinata. my head just hurts a little." you rubbed it again, wincing at the pain.

"i told you, it's shouyou. let me take you to the nurse. we should probably check it out."

hinata turned around and bent over, motioning you to get on.

"i didn't sprain anything, you don't have to carry me!"

"i don't care, just get on."

you hesitated at first, before climbing onto his back. the orange haired male began to run towards the door, making loud ambulance noises. you clung tightly onto his back so you wouldn't fall off at the speed he was going. when you both got to the office, hinata gently set you down, while the two of you patiently waited for the nurse to come. after what felt like ages however, hinata sat up from his chair and started to dig through the medical drawer.

"what are you doing?"

"the nurse doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon, so i'll help with your head!"

hinata pulled out some bandages, along with an ice pack. he walked towards you and carefully wrapped the bandages around your head.

"thank you...shouyou."

"no problem!"

you realized his face was very close to yours and without warning, his soft lips crashed into yours. you couldn't react for a moment, but you slowly began closed your eyes and responded back. when you opened your eyes, you were met with a blushing hinata. you smiled at the sight before you felt him kiss your forehead.

"i-it'll get better faster."

this cute lil sunshine istg

with love, mils xx