And a lot more going out, giving gifts, and such has been happening.

But one day, he came up to me and said asked me to be his but... "Hey Chris, I really like you, I really do. I know it still hurts so I won't push you on to giving me your answer. But I know I could wait."

And I was like what? Because of the things he said. The pain came back again. And news came up flashing that you broke up with her. But I didn't really care anymore but the question is, why does it hurt?

Few days later, I came up with an answer. I'm confident and but I don't know if I wouldn't regret it.

I wanted to give Ian a test. A test for his patience, could he possibly get the answer?

I told him that I would deactivate all my accounts and told him to delete my number because my phone was lost. It was true that it was lost but I never knew that it was just hidden. So he believed it.

I started to ignore him at school, holding my urge to talk to him and to tell you for real? I'm regretting it.

I finally retrieved my phone from my Mom because she was the who hid it from me. And I reactivated my accounts and such.

But he never talked to me again, he ignored me at school too. And I'm seriously regretting the things that I've done. But the damage has been done.

Months has passed he started to blurt out things that I did to him. He never mentioned a name though but I know it was all about me. I was hurt again. But I thought he'd give in and talk to me again.

His graduation came in but I had some errands to do. But I managed to escape and saw him at the stage. Flawlessly, walking with a toga. He was cool with a toga though. He passed by my seat and I wanted to cheer for him but I stopped myself because he might be embarassed. He never showed any emotion when our eyes met, so I was confused.

Months has passed, he went to a college that was too far from my reach and all I could do was look at his sns every hour and minute I could.

But really, even two years has passed I never had a single glimpse on how he was doing. He deactivated his accounts and my stalking skills did not reach his reasons.

I guess, this is how my love would end up.

Again. 💔

Fiftene 3

So, I had to buckle myself up in a long ass ride.

I continued my life without him, I went into college and took architecture. I've always loved drawing and building things.

And for a while, I finally turned my gaze to something else. I did not happen to fall for someone though, and I did not turned into gay. Sure thing that I've met new good-looking people. But I guess, for a newly independent woman like me I honestly prioritize work and my parents first.

It was really hard facing the reality of life, like earning money and stuff. I admired people who were not really fortunate enough to have lots of money but they are happy.

There was one time, I was sitting in my own corner at the architecture firm I worked for. The CEO was mad and accidentally or purposely fired me. I was shocked of course. What am I going to do after this? I even asked myself.

But I stood my ground and restrained my self from reacting hysterically. I guess, working for someone doesn't work for me anyways. I'm always a forgetful one but yeah I crossed the line so I had to deal with it.

Later for months, I decided to start my own firm. I took a loan from the bank. Started from the bottom and *boom*. I changed.

I changed for the better, no forgetful me will ever be at it again.