Chapter 2

Kousei's POV

     I was walking home with Tsubaki, after her dragging me to the ice cream store. It was obvious she was trying to cheer me up, but she didn't know why I was sad. But I knew why. Exactly 3 months ago Kaori died, but I wasn't going to bring that up to her. It would be too awkward. "Now Kousei, either you tell me why you're all sad or I'll force you to" Tsubaki calmly said.
     "Wha-What?" I stumbled back. Tsubaki never said things like that to me anymore. She was afraid of losing me again so she was never mad at me. Or at least she pretended she wasn't.
     "You heard me" Tsubski retorted.
     "Well it's just..nothing" I mumbled.
     "Since when is Kaori's death nothing?" she spoke a little louder. I gasped. I didn't know she would remember that.
     "How did you-" I stuttered.
     "What, you think I don't care about Kaori?" she stopped in her tracks but noticing my sad face, she continued, a little softer. "Listen Kousei, you don't have to forget about her completely. But you have to say goodbye. You have to focus on now, not then"
     "I- thanks Tsubaki." I whispered.
     "No problem! Now let's go home!" Tsubaki exclaimed. Her words really helped me out but it wasn't that easy to get over Kaori. Having Tsubaki helped but....maybe what I needed was a proper goodbye.

                             Kaori's POV

     According to Alyssa and everyone else in Heaven, I was becoming depressed. It was noticeable and they thought it was because of how I left Kousei. They were right. I was becoming depressed and it was because of Kousei. But I never expected them to do something like this for me. They allowed me to visit Kousei- as a sort of ghost. I could pass through walls but I wasn't transparent- thank God. I just didn't know what to say to him. I was standing on the edge of the cloud thinking about how I was going to bring this up, when Alyssa came over to me. "You nervous?" Alyssa asked.
"Yeah." I replied. "But no worries! I'll be fine."
"Um didn't you say that when you were going to die?" Alyssa reminded me. My cheeks burned red as I turned around and pushed her to the ground. She might be my friend but she has a habit of bringing up things she shouldn't. "Ok,ok! I'm sorry." she apologized.
"It doesn't matter. Im going to see Kousei. That's all that matters." I whispered. With no hesitation, I jumped off the cloud.

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE CLIFFHANGER!!! THE NEXT PART WILL PROBABLY BE OUT TOMORROW BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON IT TONIGHT SO IT WILL BE LIKE EARLY TOMMOROW. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORIES!!