daisuga feat. a sick daichi

Suga wakes to find the sun in his eyes. Temporarily blinded, he gently taps the other side of the bed, trying to figure out if Daichi is still sleeping.

He isn't. The only thing Suga can feel underneath his fingertips the smooth fabric of the sheet. Recalling the fact that Daichi had a queasy stomach the night before, Suga rolls over so he can get out of bed.

His feet make dull thudding sounds against the wooden floor as he exists their bedroom, and walks to the bathroom.

Much to his dismay, Daichi is on his knees, leaning over the toilet. With the small hope that he hasn't actually puked, and that he therefore might not be that sick, Suga slowly approaches him.

"Daichi," Suga whispers, all the while rubbing circles on Daichi's back, "How long have you been up?"

"Since two in the morning," Daichi mumbles, sounding extremely tired. "I've had to throw up a lot... Did I wake you up?"

"No, and you should have! When you're sick you need someone to take care of you! If you don't get enough care at home, you'll have to go see your doctor." Suga says, feeling slightly bad for scolding Daichi while he is sick.

"I hate going to see my doctor," Daichi says, "Although I wouldn't mind if you were my doctor." When uttering the last part, a grin spreads across Daichi's face. "Kiss me and make it better~"

"I would," Suga responds with a chuckle, "if you didn't smell like last night's curry."