You're High

The parties tomorrow night at 6:00p.m. I've been looking through my dresser to find something to wear tomorrow for the longest time. I hated that Dawson is basically forcing us to go.
Easton texted me three hours before the party asking if I needed a ride. I told him I'd go with my brother. I've know Easton since sophomore year. He was shy. When he talked without a stutter his words slid together excellently, almost as if he was talking on velvet.
I finally found a outfit. A long sleeve purple shirt with a lace collar, my black skinny jeans, and converse.
I walked to my brothers car and got into the back knowing Dawson would sit in the front. The car was filled with complete silence as I put my head on the freezing window. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard the car door slam. The smell of Dawson's cologne soon filled the car. Chelsea sat next to me in a tight pink dress and what looked like ten inch heals. I stared out the window as my brother started driving some more. Even with the annoyance of Chelsea in the car it was still quiet. When we pulled up to Easton's house we were already a hour late. There he was sitting on the porch with what looked like a cigarette in his mouth. I got out of the car and stretched my legs. That's when I realized how many people were at the party. The music was so loud I could hear the bass from outside. I glanced at the guy barfing in the bushes by the porch. Easton spit out whatever he was smoking on the floor and smashed it. "Hey!" He smiled brightly. "Follow me." I followed him into the house. I had never been to Easton's house. It was big and pretty nice if there weren't drunk teenagers everywhere. I looked to my right, then left, seeing red cups and sensual kissing everywhere. Easton lead me to the big kitchen. A girl was laying on the floor mumbling something to herself. I jumped on the counter and swung my legs on the cabinets underneath. I could see my brother at the corner of my eye. I looked down at Easton who was looking outside. He was always a mystery to me. Every part of him. From his bright green eyes, to the small black tattoo on his pale wrist. I stared at his jaw that went perfectly with his hair combed back perfectly. I never noticed his small gages before, or his side burns growing out black that he either had to shave or dye again. He turned to me sticking his bottom lip into his mouth and letting his dimple show. He put one of his hands through his gelled hair, then showed his sparking teeth. I jumped from the counter and stared at his emerald eyes. "Come on!" He yelled over the loud music. The last party I been to was the one Devon we cheating on me at. I recognized people from school here. I thought it was a birthday party... Easton lead me up stairs. We stopped at a room. "Shh..." He said. I laughed knowing I couldn't be louder than the music. He opened the bedroom door that showed a little girl sitting on her bed. "Haley, I thought you were asleep." Easton walked in picking the girl up and sitting her on his hip. "I can't." She whined and rubbed her eyes. That's when it hit me, where were Easton's parents? He laid his two year old sister back down. "Where are your parents?" I asked frowning my brows. "Vacation." He simply said closing his sisters door. "Where's your sister whose having this party?" I questioned again. "Don't know..." He mumbled walking into another room. He took a seat on his bed after closing the door to sound out the music. I sat on a chair next to his desk. He took out his phone. "Come sit by me." He patted his bed. I stood up and sat next to him. "Let's take photos." He smiled, I backed away. "I don't like photos." Looking down at my pants I smirked. "Why?" He asked. Before I got a chance to answer I felt his arm wrap around my hip and pull me close to his leg. Goosebumps filled my arms. He lifted his phone and snapped a photo. I took his phone from him. "I hate having my photo taken." I said throwing his phone behind me. "Why? You're so beautiful." His voice more in a whisper. I raised a eyebrow and smirked at his comment. He grabbed one of my hands, his freezing. "Ok, have you ever just kissed one of your friends, like Suzy?" He asked. "No." I was confused at his words. His hands felt like they were warming up with mine in them. "It's a way to show affection to a friend. Look, watch." I watched him move closer to me and kiss my cheek. His lips were warm, and tight. I moved back, and took my hand away from his. "No, Addison it's not a real kiss, just a friendship kiss. The kind of kiss you only do with friends." His eyes were gleaming. I stood up. He stood with me. "Addi, when will you ever get another chan-." I stopped him before he could finish by pushing myself on him. I grabbed the bottom of his jaw and smacked my lips against his. His lips were soft, and the taste of liquor filled my mouth. I pulled away and frowned my eyebrows. "You're high." I watched him flop on his bed putting the palm of his hand to his head. I turned away shutting his door as I walked out. "Where the hell have you been!?" Spencer yelled grabbing my hand. "We're leaving now!!" He yelled pulling me out of the party and into the car. "What's going on?" I asked looking over at Dawson who was drenched in some kind of liquid, and tears. "Where's Chelsea?!" My eyes narrowed on Dawson's. His were red with tears. My heart stopped in place. I felt like he transferred his pain to me. Spencer took off down the road. I sat back. "I don't do parties." I mumbled. When we got home it was about 8:16p.m. I got out and seen a bigger picture of Dawson. His lip swollen with blood. My brother locked the car and we walked into my house. My mom was in her room reading as I walked passed. I went to my room and shut the door. Laying on my white bed sheets I remember all that just happen. I've never seen Dawson cry. About a hour passed, I was reading in silence. Until the silence was interrupted but unstoppable sobs. I walked down the stairs passing my mothers room. She was asleep so I shut her door. Dawson was in the kitchen with my brother. He was crouched down with his hands to his face. He mumbled meaningless things as tears fell harder. The screams he made gave me chills. Seeing him like this broke my heart. I wanted to comfort him. Something stopped me from leaping to the floor and letting him cry in my neck. My brother pulled me aside. "Chelsea was caught having sex with Demetrius. Dawson got into a fight with him obviously." My brother was whispering. I looked over at Dawson sobbing on my kitchen floor. He loved Chelsea and gave her everything she wanted. It was weird how me and Dawson both got cheated on at a party. I knew what he was going through. He loved Chelsea a lot more than I loved Devon. I hated romance.