"Psst no. Is it a crime to want to show my sister off to the world?"

"When you just met her today, maybe..," Sonny playfully shoved my shoulder and I couldn't help but let out a loud throaty laugh.

"Please, please, please sissy?" Sonny pleaded, his doe eyes shining with fake tears and his lips in a drastic pout.

"If you promise never to make that horrendous face again," Sonny nodded his head frantically and I heard the sounds of laughter behind me.

"Oh don't stop on my account sis, hearing someone dis Sonny's puppy dog face is refreshing. I myself have troubles with it from time to time." Roman said his voice light and teasing.

"Is there a reason why you are bothering us dear brother?"

"Ya, Casey wanted me to let you know that there are some members of Crimson Embers on our land right now... so try to start a fight? Okay Lucie?"

"Why are you telling me not to start a fight? Why couldn't Sonny start a fight? He is a werewolf after all...,"

"Because he's most likely a gay werewolf... hey! Not the face, NOT THE FACE!" Roman screamed as Sonny raced after him, most likely to kill him for what he said.

"For the millionth time! I'm not gay!"

"Sure you aren't little brother... sure you're not.

~☾~

"Can't we go home now?" I groaned, hating how much Sonny liked shopping. We had been in TWENTY stores in the last three hours. TWENTY. It's not like Sonny's a shopaholic or anything, because that would actually involve buying something at any of the numerous stores I was forced into that day. His line always varied along the lines of 'it's not the right shade of beige,' or 'it doesn't have enough... snaze,' and yes, my brother did use the word snaze... and I made the face of a disgusted father about to change a diaper for the first time.

"Oh fine, let's just head to the food court you old prune...,"

"I'm only seventeen you idiot!"

"In doggie years..," Sonny muttered under his breath, causing me to smack his arm.

"Oh! God woman! Lay off the steroids! My poor innocent arm!" He whined rubbing his arm repeatedly.

"And you say that you're not gay...," he rolled his eyes and practically skipped the rest of the way to the food court. The second that I got there, I instantly realized there were other wolves here.

"Hey do you know the Were's that are here Sonny?"

"Um... ya there is Izadora and Lochlan, and... dear god," Sonny's eyes widened as he dropped the one shopping bag that he had gotten today. I could hear his heart racing in his chest.

"My mate... is here,"

"Where?"

"I don't know... just follow me." I followed wordlessly and soon saw two familiar faces, my guess Lochlan and Izadora. Sitting next to them where two other wolves. One had striking bubble gum pink hair and the other raven black. The raven headed person snapped their eyes in our direction, locking eyes with me. I smiled at the pink haired girl.

"Of course you would get the most outrageous girl as your mate Sonny," the raven haired boy's body instantly relaxed and a cocky smiled filled it's place. He got up, showing off large black tattoos covering his arms.

"Isn't the guy the polar opposite of the chick he was sitting with?"

"Sonny?" Sonny stood frozen next to me and for the first time I focused my complete attention on my brother.

"Brother...," I said cautiously... not sure how to respond to my brother who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. The raven headed boy stopped in front of us, casting his eyes playfully from me to Sonny.

"Well hello Luna Lucie of the Shadowswoods's pack. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Bodrik Aleksus, mate of your brother." It took me a second to process his words, but the second I did a satisfied grin was plastered on my face.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GAY!"

~Sonny's POV~

I cringed at my sisters words. I mean really? Did you have to shout it to the world?

"Are you mute little mate?"

"I am not your little mate!" I said, venom dripping off my every word.

"Are you saying you're rejecting me, mate?"

"Well all I can say is that your first impression really leaves something to be desired! I mean come on! Are you always a cocky conceited bastard? Or do you just reserve that for me?" His eyes widened at my words and if the electricity in the air wasn't pulsing between the two of us I would have taken to the hills with the amount of anger I held to the... narcissistic asshole in front of me.

"No need to be shooting daggers at me with your eyes little mate. I'm sure your sister would gladly through actual daggers at me."

"As if... Sadly my little bro here is going to need you down the road. Have fun bonding with your mate, I'll just go ask Lochlan to tell my mate that I'm ready to be picked up!" Wait what? She's leaving me here with this random person!

"Little mate, I your sister is setting us on a date! What a lovely sister! She will make a wonderful sister in law in the future don't you think Sonny?" They way that he said my name had my lower half stirring in my pants, and by his coy smile he knew it.

"Let me go tell my sister that I'm leaving and I'll be sure to entertain you for the night," I felt my jaw drop at his words and he chuckled walking back over to the pink haired girl. She had a crazy grin on her face and her eyes seemed to drift to me every few seconds.

"Just bring him over!" I heard her squeal waving her hands over at me. A blush appeared on my cheeks and I heard her squeals grow loader at the sight of them.

"Penelope you better not kill my mate!" She rolled her eyes at her brother and then lunged out of her chair, throwing her arms around me.

"Welcome to the family little brother!"

"Little? Aren't you like fifteen or something?" By the sound of uncontrollable laughter coming out of Boe's body I could only assume I was wrong.

"That was your first offense little brother. I am twenty three. I know I age wonderfully, but come on!"

"I still say it will all catch up to you when you're like thirty... by looking forty." He dodged a whack from his sister laughing running out of the food court leaving me with his now slightly pissed off sister.

"I guess it's time to call Boe and I's father...," My breath hitched in my throat at the thought? What if he didn't like me? What if he didn't want his son to mate a male?

"Stop worrying! Oh and by the way Boe has been gay since he was seven so my father already knows. Don't your parents?"

"I'm... not gay...,"

"Right... and I'm the freaking tooth fairy." What is it with people and saying I'm gay today? I swear I only wore heels once! ONCE!

~

_____________________________________________________________

On that comic note,

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Fan if you liked it!