Chapter 18

Previously:

Harry throws Louis onto the bed as we all enter Louis' bedroom. We all sit in silence for a bit, "So what we gonna do?" I ask.

"I don't know?" Louis chuckles. Oh what the hell?!

"What was the point of even coming here then?" I laugh. He just shrugs.

"We could do homework?" Louis says simply. Harry and I both look at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter.

"Pass," Harry says. Louis goes red in the face from embarrassment.

We just end up ordering pizza and watching a movie for the rest of the day. Quite chilled.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and grab it to read the message.

________________________________________________

It was a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey :)

Me: hi?? who is this??

Unknown: it's me, Ashley, from school. I asked you out earlier and only realized now that we didn't introduce one another.

Oh my word. Now that I think of it, I didn't even know her name and I was going to hang out with her.
And Ashley? That name suits her.

Me: omg! I only realized that now too! How could we forget to introduce ourselves?! I'm Melanie btw, but you can call me Mel.

Ashley: lol. That's a cute name btw. It suits you ;)

Umm...

Me: urs too xx

"Hey! Quit being so anti social!" Louis scares the living daylights out of me by snatching my phone out of my hands. I try to grab it back but he pushes me away. He looks at the phone for a few seconds before smirking.

"Melanie has a girlfriend! Melanie has a girlfriend!" He sings. I groan and hit him in the arm, resulting in him dropping my phone onto the bed and me taking it back.

"Shut up you fool! She's not my girlfriend. What the fuck!" I role my eyes. He just laughs.

"Then who is she?" Harry smirks, wriggling his eyebrows?

"She's just a girl that I met at a party a few weeks ago. I actually met you, Harry, on that day too. I never actually spoke to her until today though" I explain.

"Wait. A girl you met at a party a few weeks ago? The same party you met me?" He asked, his facial expression dropping. I nod. "Are you talking about the girl who I had to pry off of you?" Harry's eyebrows were knit together.

"Yes?" I tilt my head looking at him confusingly.

"Why the hell are you talking to her?"

"Umm...am I not allowed to??"

"After what she did, I don't think so. She put her hands on you without your consent!" He raises his voice a bit. "If it wasn't for me stoping her, she would of done worst than just touch you!"

"Wait. Wow wow, hold on. She didn't actually do anything to me. I was perfectly fine and plus, she was drunk." I defend.

"That doesn't matter--"

"Guys!" Louis buts in. "Calm down. Please. Mel, Harry's right. If that girl did that to you, you shouldn't be talking to her. But Harry, Melanie is smart and can take care of herself. If she wants to talk to this chick, she probably knows what she's doing."

The room goes silent for a few seconds before Harry speaks up, "sorry"

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't of gotten all defensive over someone I don't know."

"But that's what makes you you. You care about everyone." He smiles.

"There you go! Back to normal. Aren't I the best?" Louis smirks proudly to himself. Harry and I both roll our eyes before concentrating back on the TV.

...

"I'm tired." I yawn, grabbing my phone to check the time. 1:25am. Shit.

"Crap, it's 1:25" I role off Harry's chest and sit up.

Louis moans in annoyance, "then go home, you hobo"

I laugh, "did you just call me a hobo?"

"Yes. Deal with it. Unless you want to be called a hoebo?" He grins.

"Oh shut up. Harry? Can you drive me home? Please" I ask Harry but he just roles over.

I smack his ass, "get up and take me home you fool"

"Ow. My bum" he rubs his ass. Louis laughs.

When Harry eventually gets up, we say bye to Louis and soon after, exit his house and jump into the car. The ride back to my place is nice and peaceful. Harry's soft humming and the faint sound of music is the only thing heard in the car. I find myself extremely exhausted, as my eyelids get heavier.

"Sing me a song" I whisper.

"What?"

"I said, sing me a song. I wanna hear you sing" I smile, my eyes nearly closed.

"What must I sing?" He laughs.

"Anything."

"Okay...here I go.
I'm broken. Do you hear me? I'm blinded course you are everything I see.
I'm dancing alone. I'm praying that your heart will just turn around..." He sings.
His voice is incredible.
I never knew Harry could sing. I definitely didn't know it would sound so peaceful and calming.

When he opens his arms and holds you close at night, it just won't feel right. Course I can love you more than this, yeah. When he lays you down I might just die inside, it just don't feel right, course I can love you more than this...
None of the words are registering in my head and his voice soon fades away as my eyes shut and everything then goes black.

....

Yayy!! I finally updated!! Thank the Lord!!

So what you think?? Please let me know :) by commenting and click the lil' star at the bottom xxx

And what you guys think of the trailer?? I freaking love it lmao.