Chapter 5

I dust off the urge to go back into the restaurant and apologize and walk further and further away from the building.

My jacket doesn't do much so I have to rap my arms around me as I walk along the cold and windy sidewalk.

I hear a long thundering sound as it gets colder and I walk to nowhere in particular. I look up at the sky and notice all the dark clouds.

"If it rains now I swear... AHH!" I scream when a lightning bolt illuminates the sky and area around me. Before I know it, it's raining-no pouring!

I walk with my arms tightly around myself. My hair sticks to my face and neck as the rain keeps falling. I cry to myself when I realize how bad of a situation I'm in. That's when I regret wearing mascara.

I see a cars headlights come from behind me and I make my way further onto the side walk. As if tonight couldn't get any worse, the car rides straight into a puddle and the water splashes all over me.

"Your mother never loved you!" I scream as the car continues to drive away.
"You asshole. Go die in a fooking puddle" at this point I'm extremely pissed.

I see another car coming and I'm about to step away from the puddle that's in the road until I saw who was driving the car.

Harry.

I stood in the rain crying as I watch Harry drive closer to me. He rolled down his window when he stopped the car.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. That was extremely rude. I can ex-"

"Mel! Calm down. It's fine. Louis said it was okay. He said you can take your time and whenever it feels right you can set up a date again." He cut me off.

"But-"

"Get in the car, love. It's cold and raining. You'll get sick" He says and opens the car door for me. I slowly walk up to the car with my arms rapped tightly around me and get in.

At that point I so badly wanted to say Louis and I will never date but something inside me was holding me back. Something stupid and annoying.
It honestly annoys me that I haven't told Harry about 'who I am'
I think I'm ready...to tell Harry. To tell him that I'm gay.

***

Pls vote & comment if you actually like this book xxx

What do you think of the book so far??

I just love the gif^^ lol it's calming...

Yes, yes. I know this is extremely short but I'm updating again...I'm not getting much votes so pls vote & comment. it means at lot. I'll be following everyone who does...I promise xxxx

Luv ya AND THANX SO MUCH FOR THE 100+ READS !!!