Chapter 12

I sit Louis down on the corner of the bath and run hot water in the basin. I check the temperature of the water before bending down and pulling Louis' pants to his ankles.

"Wow! Okay. Just gonna jump right in. We haven't even been on a proper first date yet and your already pulling my pants down" Louis jokes.

"Shut up you twat" I say smacking his leg and start soaking his pants on the hot water.

"So am I just gonna walk around like this whole night?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Your a pain." I say and rolling my eyes.

"No actually I'm a Tomlinson--not a Payne" he jokes and laughs at his own joke.

"Sigh" I say out loud before i throw him a pair of my skinny jeans. "Here wear this," I laugh.

Louis puts it on and I'm about to tell him I'm joking but it's already on. I gasp.  "Fooking asshole! You actually look good in it! How the hell do you fit in girls skinny?!"

"Nah, I think I look better without pants on" he brags and I just roll my eyes.

"Anyways lets get back to the party" he changes the topic and we walk out the room.

"Yea sure I just wanna check the other rooms--and perhaps lock them," I laugh walking in the opposite direction from him.

I wanna make sure no one is fucking in my parents room. They would kill me if  they found out about that or found weird substances or underwear in there.

I go through the rooms and lock the doors after kicking a few people out. I go to my parents room last since it's the last room up here.

I slowly open the door and freeze up completely. Her legs spread wide as he thrust into her core, hard and fast. They don't even stop. She carries on screaming and moaning while he pounds into her.

I feel my throat tighten and tears start to swell up in my eyes. I'm trembling while looking at them. I want to move--I have to but i feel frozen, like every muscle in my body has given up on me.

"Harry?" I whisper and he immediately stops moving. He slowly turns to look at me.

"Oh shit" he chuckles and jumps off of her.
Why does he find this funny.

She sits up next to him and looks at me. She looks as if she's seen a ghost.

"Chloe?" I choke, the tears running down my face.

"Oh you know each other. Great now I don't have to introduce you guys," he laughs "that would have been awkward"

"Hi.." Chloe says awkwardly.

"What. What are you doing? " I whisper.

She just laughs and looks at me. "What do u mean?"

The blood starts to boil in my body as i stare at my naked "lesbian" ex in bed with my best friend.

"Umm, I don't know. Maybe I mean what the hell you doing here, in my house! And why the fuck are you doing screwing my friend--a guy friend in my parents bed!" I yell. Harry looks between us completely naked.

"Wait what?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Shut up Harry"

"Come on Mel" she smirks a little before getting up and walking to me. It takes every bone in my body not to look down at her beautiful naked body.

"Get away from me." I shoot.

"You and I both no you can't stay mad at me for too long Mel" she says slowly walking around me.