Chapter 16

{Harry's POV}

I slowly look up at the feeling of knocking into something hard and something wet dripping on my head. My eyes are squeezed shut when I feel the thing I'm leaning on start to breath. I open my eyes.

"Aaahhhh!!!" I hear screaming and I scream, tears filling my eyes as I feel myself about to wet myself. Then I hear laughing. The lights go back on and I see who's standing there. Melanie, Niall and Liam. They were holding onto their stomachs and laughing historically at me.

"Oh my god! You should of seen your face!" Melanie laughs. Louis is coughing his guts out from laughing and Niall is literally screaming. There is tears in Liam and Melanie's eyes a from laughing so hard. I stare up at them with tears still in my eyes from shock and confusion. What just happened.

"You literally crying!!" I says out of breath.

"What the...?" I mannage to whisper out.

"It was a prank dude!!" Liam pats my back while still laughing.

"I was actually laughing... not crying!" Louis chuckles calming down a bit.

I looked up at them, shocked.

"W-what?" I stutter out. I wipe my face with my shirt and stare at them laughing down at me.

"It was a joke, dude!" Melanie said. What the fuck. I nearly shat myself and this was all a joke?! I'm gonna get them back for this.

"You bloody sack of shits!" I shout and the just laugh again.

"I'm gonna get you back for this!" I laugh. I look around at them but then I notice someone missing, "Wait, where's Zayn?" I question curiously.

"He's over--" Niall points next to him but then notices he isn't there.

"Boo!" I scream again when someone grabs me from behind and we all burst out laughing. "You guys are assholes!"

"You love us!" Melanie says and rubs her hand in my hair making it stand up in all places.

"Apparently I have to. How did you guys get this whole thing right anyway," I ask referring to them scaring me.

"Well.. I was laying on Niall and got bored half way through the movie so, I asked him if he wanted to pull a prank.. he then texted Louis and Liam; Liam told Zayn. When I got up to get the pizza I got everything set. I switched all the lights off, dragged the boys out, ran around and stuff like that," Melanie explains.

"Oh," I laugh, "the girls voice was the scariest though!"

"Wait, what girls voice?"

"The one by the tv," I look at her funny.

She looks at me confused and walks to the tv. "I didn't do that.." what? "No I'm just playing with you!" She laughs.

"Oh fuck you!"

I look over at Niall and see him sat on the couch, stuffing pizza into his mouth. "Oi, keep me some!" I jump up and quickly grab a slice. We all sit down and eat the pizza while everyone makes fun of me for being a wuss.

Don't worry, I'll get them back for this. Every single one of them.

***

This was short and simple :)
I'm literally running out of ideas for this book! Helllppp!!??? If you have any ideas you'd like to happen in the book pls comment below and I'll maybe add you as a character in the book (maybe one of the boys girlfriends;) )

Also, can someone make edits for my book? I don't quite like the cover and wanted to know if someone can make me one? I wanna post pictures on each chapter so edits would be really cool.
Tysm if you do make me one (my Twitter is @indigoravens and my Instagram is @imcalledindigo just dm me the pics & I'll follow you too xxx)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡
☆VOTE ☆☆☆♡
♡☆COMMENT☆♡
♡☆FOLLOW☆☆♡
♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  ___    ___
/      \/      \
\                /
  \    ♡    /
    \        /
      \    /
        \/