She writes down his order, then takes mine: "I'll have my usual, a coffee, three creams, four sugars." I like my coffee how I like it ok.

"Alrighty, Cass, unknown other. Coming right up!"

When the waitress leaves, she walks over to one of her waitress friends before heading into the kitchen, and she starts saying something and pointing over at Louis. I strain my ears and listen to what she's saying.

"...Is that Louis? Back from tour already? I thought he wasn't finished for a few more weeks!"
"Yeah, I heard he's back in town, plus he's hanging out with Cassie Jones, we all know they've been best friends for like ever..."

"They're talking about you," I whisper to Louis.

"It's okay. They're all old friends, Cassie." I look around and realize that all of these people already know Louis and hopefully will treat him like he never left.

Louis suddenly takes off his glasses and hat. The waitress comes back with our drinks and smiles widely at Louis. "Nice to have ya back, Lou."

***

"So, I assume you know about um... Eleanor," Louis tells me as we both eat a giant plate of waffles and bacon.

"Yes," I say.

"Do you... care?" he asks tentatively.

"Naw, psh why would I care of course it's fine."

"Do you have any... opinions? Anything to say?"

"Well, I'm not sure I exactly trust this Eleanor chick. Seems like the kind of girls we've always hated from school," I say quietly, taking a bite out of my bacon.

"How come?" he asks.

"I dunno, I just don't, okay?" We eat the rest of the meal in awkward silence.

***

"So, um..." Louis starts on the car ride home.

"Um, what?"

"Do you wanna um... talk about..."

"Nope," I cut him off, keeping my eyes on the road. I stare out the window in awkward silence. "Well, here's when you get out of the car, Lou." I gesture outside to his house which we have arrived to.

"See ya, Cass."

"See ya Lou."

___________________________________________________________________________

SO,

Sorry my chapters have been so short ok I wrote a longish one for yall.

Yall is a fun word idek I don't usually yall but for now I will.

YALL.

K sorry bYe hope you enjoyed.

~Sam

Waiting For You (A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें