Chapter 9

Sorry this is taking forever I'm actually trying to write long chapters again for this one ok I miss that

Hard to imagine a time without writer's block, my children.

CAN YALL TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY STORIES IF YOU A SAMMINATOR

that means if you love me

please

~Sam

__________________________________________________________________

Cassie's P.O.V.

Louis complains on and on as I drive him and his tired body to some breakfast restaurant. "I'm too tired for this!" "I wanna go back to sleep!" "Let's catch up tomorrow when I wake upppp!" Louis whines, slurring his words from overtiredness.

"Quit ya whining and man up. We're talking today whether you like it or not," I argue firmly, shoving his face away from mine and keeping my eyes locked on the road.

"Well you suck," he says, sounding too much like he did when we were five and he didn't get what he wanted. It took everything in me to suppress a laugh.

We sit in silence for a few moments before I hear the question no driver wants to be asked by any one of their passengers.

"Are we there yet?"

"No." I try to stay calm. I will not let him know if he gets to me.

"Oh." A few more moments of silence, and just when I think he wont, he starts to sa-- "Are we there yet?"

"LOUIS DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE BOY," I yell at him, staring him in the face with my signature death glare. He backs against the window and shrinks down as far as he can.

"Okay," he says with a tiny, barely-audible voice.

"Yeah, you better listen to Cassie." I give him a smirk and his face reddens.

After a few minutes, he asks a less-annoying question: "Hey, how come Devin didn't come along with us?"

I think for a moment. "Think she went to hang out with Niall or somethin'."

"Funny. I thought she fancied Zaynie boy. He sure likes her."

"Huh. I dunno... She told me she hates him... Drama is about to go down in the One Direction family," I replied. "Anywho, Erin's out n' about with Harry, hmm?"

"Yup, little guy seemed excited when he told me," Louis says, laughter in his eyes as he talks about his friends. He really loves that band, let me tell you this.

***

When we finally get to the restaurant(it took about a half an hour), a waitress immediately comes up and leads us to our table. She sets down our menus and takes our orders for drinks. "I'll have a hot cocoa with extra whipped cream please," Louis says, smiling adorably at the waitress behind his glasses and hat.