Chapter 3

Ok so yeah. Filler.

Oh hey look at me.

Updating 2 days in a row.

Woop Woop.

I'm so cool.

Ok yeah. This is really boring.

Fillers lolz no.

Who hates fillers? ME.

Lolz letz talk like thiz.

Lolz letz not.

Ok bye now.

~Sam

___________________________________________________________________________

*Three Months Later*

*Louis P.O.V.*

Dear Louis,

I hope you come home soon.
Today marks the third month you've been away. I swear I miss you more each day you're gone.
I miss you a lot, Lou. You're my best friend. Like forever. And I need you to come home soon! Louis, you still haven't responded. I'm not sure you're even getting these letters.
Nothing's happened really at all that's interesting in these past months. This last year of school is such a drag. At least, it's spring now. No more freezing cold weather.
Well, anyway, nothing more to say, bye. Miss you, Love you.

~Cassie.

***

"They won't let me respond to her. Why won't they let me respond to her Eleanor? She's my best friend! And I..." I tell my girlfriend as we sit undercover at Starbucks near the hotel we're staying in for tonight.

Yeah, I know, 'Louis has a girlfriend already? After he kissed his best friend! What's wrong with this guy?' Ok yeah, there's a lot of things wrong with him, but no, I guess I needed to keep my mind off Cassie, or someone to talk about my feelings to other than my boys. And I don't know, she kinda... helped. I know I could talk to the boys, but they have their own problems. I don't need to make it worse for them.

So, I have Eleanor. And I guess after a month or so, we just started dating. I can't explain. I guess i'm happy, I just want my best friend back.

Best friend. nothing more.

Right?

"Louis, it's probably just because they don't want anyone getting the return address." Eleanor strokes my hair.

"But I trust her, El. And she's really worried. Like really really worried. I don't know what to do, Eleanor! I..I love her," I rant.

"It's okay, Louis. Just six more months. Plus, you know you could've used the bud phone. You know her number by heart, Louis!"