Chapter 10

Hiii  guys.

Updating.

Enjoy.

~Sam

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cassie's P.O.V.

I don't know what's up with Erin and Harry, but um... let's just have a little flashback to when Harry dropped Erin off at my house after their date...

Harry walked in carrying Erin bridal style, then setting her down on the couch. "Buh-byyeeeeee, Er Bear!"

"I'll miss you, Hazza Bear!"

"No I'll miss you more!"

"NO I'LL MISS YOU MORE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE," I complained from my antisocial couch corner, getting up and pushing Harry out the door. "Bye, Harry," I said after flashing him an unwelcoming fake smile.

So, um... that happened.

And I now sit in Cassie's Palace Of Fun And Splat--my garage/art room-- with Devin and Erin. I've already shown Lou my art room, but I covered up most of my masterpieces with a tarp or something so he couldn't see how many pictures I painted of him.

Erin is telling us the whole story of her and Harry's date--down to the very, last, detail. "Yeah," she says dreamily, "we're totally getting married."

"Have fun with that, Er Bear," I smirk as I paint a picture of a kitten on my half-painted canvas.

"Erin, did you shower today? You smell kinda..." Devin says. I give her a death look, but she continues to torture Erin anyway.

"What!? Is it something Harry won't like?" Erin says as she sniffs herself.

"...Because you smell kinda like DESPERATION," Devin finishes. I can't help but laugh quietly while Erin gives Devin an angry glare and crosses her arms.

Devin and I break out laughing at Erin's fake anger, and her face turns a rosy shade of pink. "Stop it you guys! It wasn't that funny."

"Uhhhhh, yes it was," Devin laughs. I smile and shrug at Erin before turning back to my kitten.

***

"Lou, have you seen my pink scarf? It's cold out and it's my favorite accessory!" I complain as I rifle through my drawers in a pair of faded jeans and a white cami while Louis sits and watches while I freak out about meeting Eleanor for the first time. If I don't like her, the least I can do is make a good first impression.

Louis just stares at me and smirks, before I realize what he's wearing around his neck. I scowl and snatch it off of him as he leans his head back and laughs. I pull out a grey sweater and pull it on, followed by my scarf.

***

What does one say to her best friend's girlfriend who she doesn't like and doesn't want to upset anybody but she actually kissed her best friend who left for like nine months?

Who knows. We're about to find out.

___________________________________________________________________-

DID YOU LIKE

BC

OKAY

VOTE&COMMENT&LIKE&ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS& FOLLOW

~Sam