"What do you think you're doing?" She asks rudely. 

"What do you think I'm doing?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. Yeah roll dem shits all the way back, I hope they get stuck.

"He's driving me home today." She says smugly. I guess he didn't tell her he has plans after school.

"He sure isn't. He's got plans with Jasper." I say excluding the fact that technically I'm included in that plan.

"So then why are you here?" She sneers at me. Ooooo as soon as I open my mouth Henry pops up with Jasper.

"Char! I missed you!" Jasper yells as he engulfs me in hug. Henry chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Henry missed you too but I promise I missed you more. I need help so can you uh talk to me in the back seat?" Jasper asks quietly and I nod. He releases me from his hug and looks at Henry.

"Uuunnlooockk the dooor so we can talk, this is life or death right here." Jasper says desperately. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Don't tell him what to do, he'll unlock the door when he wants to." Bianca barks at Jasper whose face falls. Okay that's it. 

"Listen bitch, don't yell at Jasper. He didn't deserve that. Fucking apologize or I will smack all that damn make-up right off your damn face." I snap at her and she stands there stupidly glaring at me. I move to go slap her but then I'm yanked back and next thing I know I'm in the back of Henry's car. The door closes and I look out the window but then Henry's butt is like right in front of me. I huff and turn to see Jasper looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Are you? She shouldn't have done that. I swear-"

"Lottiiieee, it's okay. I'm okay. Anyways so I like this girl and I heard she likes me but I don't know what to do." Jasper rushes out. 

"Well do you talk to her?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yeah but she used to like Henry and when we talk she compares everyone to him. I think she still kinda likes him but she told me that she likes me." Jasper says and I smile at him. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

"Something funny?" He says defensively.

"Oh boy hush, she doesn't like Henry. She wants you to ask her out, she only brings up Henry to make you jealous." I say and Jasper's eyes twinkle. 

"Whooaaa really? Wow, yeah The J-Man scores again! Okay so how do I ask her out?" Jasper whispers.

"I can't tell you, that is all up to you. She likes you cause of you so you do your thing." I say as the front door opens and Henry gets in sighing exasperatedly.

"You okay up there?" I ask just then banging is heard next to me. I look to see Bianca fuming once more and probably yelling and cursing me out.

"Why are you in his car? Get out you skank! He doesn't really like you, he's with me. You're such a whore! 2 guys at once really?!" She yells and I roll my eyes. Jasper's face turns into pure anger and he rolls the window down.

"No one likes you dammit, you look like a clown. I can't wait for Henry to break up with you!" Jasper yells and then shoves his middle finger in her face. She gasps and Henry drives off. Whoa. I look at Jasper shocked.

"Whoa man, where'd that come from?" Henry asks sounding pretty shocked.

"Well something just snapped. I did it before once, we were in class and she was talking about how inconsiderate her boyfriend is and I  just snapped. Maybe it's cause you guys mean a lot to me." Jasper says.

"Aww thanks Jasp." "Thanks bro." Henry and I say simultaneously again. 

"Whaaat? How do you always do that? No fair, I want to do that!" Jasper says. We all laugh.

"Okay so why are we going to Wendy's? NOT that I'm complaining but ya know curious." Jasper voices.

"We have something to tell you and we're not sure how you're going to take it so we want you in the best mood." Henry says calmly and Jasper nods. He looks at me and I smile reassuringly. 

"Nothing bad or too serious, I promise. It's probably not even that big of a deal." I try to brush it off smoothly. We get to Wendy's and order our food. We receive the food and start to drive to Jasper's house. Once we're there Henry pulls into Jasper's driveway and parks. Henry then gets out his seat and climbs into the back so we're all next to each other.

"The 3 Bucketeers! Together for dinner!" Jasper exclaims while Henry and I groan, I hate that name.

"So what is it?" Jasper asks with a mouthful of food. I look at Henry and he looks at me then stuff his burger in his mouth.

"Ohh really? How mature!" I exclaim and roll my eyes as Henry keeps eating.

"Alright Jasp so Henry and I are kinda sorta roommates." I say and Jasper stops eating. 

"WHAAAT? Explain!" He yells and I take a sip of my strawberry lemonade.

"Okay so remember I got kicked out my house? Well around the same time is when I met Char and well Markov set us up and we live in the apartment which is why I kept saying our place because Char and I live together." Henry says and then continues stuffing his face. 

"So you and him? He and you? She and you? You and her? Gaahhh!" Jasper says flipping out and then dumps one of his orders of fries down his shirt. Then he starts to squirm and repeatedly say "hot fries" while trying to get the fries out his shirt and eat them. 

"OK, OK. I'm calm now. I am okay with this but no more secrets guys! Oh and if Char gets pregnant can I plan the baby shower?" Jasper says calmly and I choke on my lemonade while Henry chokes on his burger. 

"Boy don't say that! Why would you even think that?" I ask furiously. Jasper throws his hands up and shrugs his shoulder.

"Please don't hit me, please don't hit me. I'm sorry, it's just well you two would be cute together so just if you find yourselves attracted then I ship it! Don't hit me!" Jasper says frantically. I roll my eyes as Henry snickers and Jasper puts his hands together and starts muttering 

"Please God, no don't let her hit me." I push Jasper's head.

"Boy hush, I'm not gonna hit you, just eat your damn food so we can go home." I say and angrily bite into my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.