Chapter 6- Oh Dear Big Brother

I killed the ignition as I pulled into our school parking lot the boys pulling up beside me in their jeep. I smiled at Ali as we hopped out of the car, slipped my arm threw the handle of my bag and straightened out my clothes. I was wearing black ankle boots, slight knee high tan socks, a black leather kind of material pinafore dress, with a crop long sleeve white shirt underneath. I took of my huge jacket which I'd been using to hide my outfit from all the males currently residing in my home. I locked my car and grinned at Alex who was still next to his car glaring at my clothing. Something court my eye, it was a boy about our age. He had blonde hair and these piercing grey blue eyes. He looked taller then me by several inches and clearly had muscle under his grey long sleeve shirt.

He looked up and we locked eyes, he grinned at me and for the first time I noticed the pendant hanging loosely around his neck. I could see the symbol clearly on it. I looked up at him again my eyes cold and hard this time. He grinned at me once more and I grabbed Ali's arm and pulled her closer to me and linked my arm threw hers as I started pulling her away. I took one last look at him, as I did I noticed a boy and a girl with him.

The boy looked older then the blonde and the girl looked to be our age and it was clear that they were twins.

"Ali, boys lets go." I said trying to sound carefree. They all looked at me confused before following me as I dragged Ali along with me as I walked. I didn't miss though the look of recognition flash over the boy with the blue grey eyes face, as I walked away with my family.

Trying to clear my head I waved bye to the boys as they went to P.E. and Alice to art and I continued on my way towards my history class.

I waved hello to Bronte and Lola who were already in there assigned seats, before taking mine behind them. We didn't get a chance to chat as our teacher Mrs. Meadows came in, wearing yet another of her strange and quirky outfits.

"Now class I'd like to introduce and welcome our new student Beau Grey" she said smiley and my eyes instantly darted to the door just in time to see the boy from earlier walk in. He was on his own and I couldn't believe it when Mrs. Meadows talking again. I must have the worlds worse luck.

"Now Beau you can take the spare seat next to Kendall up the back. She can also show you around today to" I sat in my uncomfortable plastic chair, mouth hanging open like a gaping fish. Lola and Bronte were looking at me grinning as I watched him walk up the middle of the class room. He sat down next to me, just as our teacher started talking again. I glued my eyes to the front of the room but could still feel his stare burning into me.

I turned intending on telling him off when I noticed it wasn't really me he was staring at it was my pendant that was holding his attention. The Drake insignia was clear as day on it, as it hung on a long piece of leather around my neck. It marked me as apart of that family, as a Drake.

I quickly stuffed it down my shirt so it was hidden from prying eyes and glared up at him. He looked up at me and glared right back.

"So you're a Drake! Are you a blood slave?" He whispered to me and I could feel the blood rising in my vanes at his stereotypical comment. These were the kinds of comments mum said used to drive her mental.

"Excuse me!" I whispered back, my voice coming out once again cold and hard.

"I said are you a blood slave?" He said the look he gave me back was just as cold and just as cold.

"Are you a murder?" I said being just as stereotypical as him.

"I am not, it isn't murder when their not human. Now are you a blood slave or not?" My temper was starting to reach boiling point and luckily no one had noticed our heated whispering argument. So I cracked.