Partners

The next morning.......
I was going to meet my new team so I needed to ensure that I had a good impression. I slipped on a tight green top and a white mini skirt hugging my skin.
~Time Skip ~
I walked through the corridor of Midtown High suddenly I bumped into someone. "Ow" I whimpered my notes and books all scattered everywhere. "I am sorry mi- (Y/N)". "Danny, sorry I am a bit clumsy sorry for bumping into u" I said. "Its fine I should be sorry" he said rather nervously offering me his hand. "Thanks" I bent down to pick up all my notes, "Oh pls let me help" he offered. "Sure, u are very welcome" I answered with a smile. Soon everything was gathered. "Thanks for the help" I said. "My pleasure, um (Y-Y/N) I was thinking um if we-". "Hi (Y/N) what's up" Sam yelled from a distance interrupting Danny. "Hi Sam good morning" I answered cheerfully. He walked towards me grinning and I saw Ava,Peter and Luke follow him."Good morning guys" I said in a sing song voice."Good Morning" they all said in unison. "Whatcha doing Romeo" Sam interrogated Danny with a smirk on his face at which Danny blushed furiously. I laughed at both of them. "Oh I missed your lovely laughter princess" Sam said quickly taking my hand. "Uh- the honour's mine prince Sam" I said trying to sound like a princess. We all laughed hard at this except Danny who seemed a little uncomfortable. "What are u all doing here" we all turned around to see Coulson standing behind us."Hiya Coulson" Sam whisper yelled. Coulson shot him a glare. "Oh sorry its principal Coulson right sir" Sam said sarcastically. "That's better now go to your classes" he said. "Yes sir" we all shouted in unison. We all started walking to our classes I was the last to follow. "(Y/N) meet me after school" Coulson said to me. "Sure Agent Coulson" I said and started running and at the same time laughing not daring to wait for his reply. "So now first I need to go to English class" I said to myself standing in front a large classroom. I entered the class and started looking for someone who I knew I spotted Danny and walked beside him. "Hi, so we meet again" I said smiling at him causing him to blush. "H-Hi" he stuttered. "Is there any problem if I sit beside u" I asked. "N-No u can sit beside me" he said blushing more furiously. "Geez stop stammering and blushing I am not going to bite u" I said taking a seat beside him. "I-" "Who's this hottie here Rand" a voice spoke from somewhere interrupting Danny. I turned to see a boy with blond spiked hair standing in front of me. "Hi I am Flash Thompson this school's most cool boy" he said offering me his hand. "I'd prefer annoying intruder" Danny whispered to himself, anger could be seen clear on his face. "Thanks but I don't think u have learnt the manners that when anyone we should not interrupt them" I said almost hissing at him. "Why don't u leave Rand and come and sit beside me" he said. At this Danny literally stood up to punch him but I patted him indicating him to sit down. " Thanks but no thanks now we would like to be left alone" I said giving him a smile and glare at the same time. "C'mon-" "I said we would like to be left alone" I said this time raising my voice. He shot Danny a glare and me a smile and turned before walking towards his bench. "Now everything's fine I hope that Thompson boy won't disturb us again" I smiled.
Danny's POV
"Now everything's fine I hope that Thompson boy won't disturb us again". I looked at (Y/N) she is so beautiful just like a snowflake. Her smile is just like a sunshine. I never felt anything like this for any girl what are these feelings when she is here I feel that everything is going to be just right. She is smart and at the same time she is beautiful. "Hey Danny wake up stop day dreaming wake up wake up wake up" I heard (Y/N) 's voice as her hands shook me. God was I daydreaming in front of her. "S-Sorry" I said. "Its fine sometime its good to daydream to escape from reality" she signed as she said. That's when the teacher walked into the class. "Good morning class today we will start a new lesson pls page 13" he announced. Soon the class was going on in progress but today I wasn't paying attention to the class because my full attention was towards the girl with blond and blue hair sitting beside me. Luckily the teacher did not ask me an questions because if he would have asked then I wouldn't be able to answer them. The class ended and we rose up to go to our next classes. "Hey that was fun it was nice sitting beside u Danny I hope u will keep my place next to u next time too" (Y/N) said to me grinning. "Sure I will" I said this me without stammering. "Bye then see u again later" she said as she ran through the corridors. I sighed as I saw her running but the next moment a smile appeared on my face because I knew that from now on English classes were going to be my favourite classes and who knew maybe more.
A/N: Hope u guys liked the chapter sorry I know updates are slow. In the nxt chapter Froster will meet her new team. Till then stay tuned and pls pls vote and comment😘😘😘😘