Releasing Powers

We went to the canteen only to find Peter and Sam arguing over something again. " These guys will never learn"Ava said sighing. I giggled in response to that. I turned to see the others I saw Daniel staring at me. He suddenly realized that I had seen him staring he started stammering, " I-uh I didn't mean" " Its alright I am not mad at you " I said interrupting him. He smiled at me when I said this to him. "Guys here, come on fast we have gotten the seats" Sam yelled from a distance. "Shall we?" I asked smirking at Danny. "Sure why not" he replied grinning. We settled on our tables, Danny took a seat beside me. We smiled at each other. Sam saw and did a loud "Oooooooooo". I laughed at him. Danny kept on blushing. I grabbed his hand and whispered "You know you look cute when you are blushing". His face turned red like a tomato when he heard that but didn't attempt to remove my hand from his so I kept embracing his hand it looked like he enjoyed it. I was about to start my lunch when something broke the canteen wall. A man with eight robotic hands aapeared. "Doctor Octopus" Peter gasped. " Huh" was all my expression. "Quick we need to find a safe place" Danny said. We followed until we came to place where everyone else was hiding. "Peter quick!" Ava yelled. "Where are you all going?" I asked. "Its OK we are here only just a little far" Luke said. "I will come with you" I said. "No you stay here" Sam said fiercely. "Fine" I huffed out. In a fraction of second they disappeared. The next thing I saw was Spiderman and his team fighting Doc. Octopus. Suddenly Doc. Octopus held Spidey in one of his robotic hands and the rest of his team in his other hands. " Oh no I need to do something I need to help them" I thought to myself. I slipped out and quickly made myself an ice mask and uniform with the help of my powers. "Hey ugly sea horse leave them" I yelled. He looked at me and laughed "Who do we have here , a pretty girl with blond and blue hair so darling what can you do" he asked laughing. "I'll show you what can I do" I used my ice powers to freeze his hands and legs." Ugh, I can't move". " Quick now's your chance guys" I yelled."Right, fist break the ice,nova, power man, tiger you too I will break my part of ice"Spidey said they all did as they were commanded and in a second they were all free as for Doc. octopus his system had been destroyed by my ice. "No,no,no this wasn't supposed to happen" he yelled. "But it has already happened" Spidey said smirking." You I will surely come for you again" he said pointing at me saying that he left the school. "Thanks for helping us" Spidey said. "It was my pleasure uh I should get going now" I said smiling at them."Wait at least tell your name and go" he asked. "Huh my...my name is, is Frost um yeah Froster"I said stammering." Well I should really get going now ". "But...... " Spidey began."She's gone friend"Iron fist said to Spidey consoling. "But she looked and sounded somewhat familiar sigh let's go (Y/N) will be finding us" Spidey said.
~Time Skip ~
"Peter,Sam,Luke,Ava,Danny!!!" I shouted when I saw them."(Y/N) where were you we were finding you" they all shrieked together."Um I,I was here only maybe you didn't see me" I said. "Whatever did you see the new superheroine she was just sooooo awesome" Sam yelled excited." Yeah" was my only answer. "C'mon guys let's go and finish our food" Ava said. Listening to that Sam and Peter went running towards the table. The others followed them laughing. "Thank god nobody doubted anything" I mumbled to myself sighing. "But whatever it might be it was a fantastic day" I said to myself and I knew that more days like this day is awaiting for me.