New Morning

A/N Here is the nxt chapter pls enjoy

I went to the bathroom to freshen up, took a nice cold shower ( u know why I write cold instead of hot right) slipped on my tight pearl white glossy shirt and tight sea green pants. Then I combed my hair and teased it to the side, then I put on my natural pink colour lipstick and lo I was finally ready today was my first day in my new school Mid town high school.I quickly wore my purple new cut shoes, put the bag on my shoulder and walked out of the house and locked it .On the way I stopped by a cafe and grabbed a sandwich and coffee (sorry if u want anything else u can change your breakfast into it) . Then I payed at the counter and ran my way to school. Finally I reached my new school."Hmm so it looks like this from the outside, not bad but I have to keep my powers a secret from everyone"I mumbled to myself."Hello are you miss (l/n) ". I turned around to see a brunette man in a black suit. " Umm , yeah I am (y/n), (y/n ) ( l/n) .And who are u" . "Uhh my apologies I am coulson principal coulson of midtown high"he said shaking my hands ." So if I am right you are the new girl who is supposed to join the school today" he asked ." Yeah I am its a pleasure to meet u " I said." Alright let's go in , I show u around the school and then show you your class " he said grinning." Thank u it would be my pleasure " I said giving a small smile . He took me inside the school and started giving me a tour.
~ Time skip by Danny blushing~
" Alright so how did you like the school " Principal Coulson asked me. " Its obviously very good but pls I would really like to see my class now" I asked him politely . " Yeah sure pls follow me miss (l/n)" he said quickly increasing his pace . I had to run to match his pace. Soon he stopped in front of a spacious class with 2-2 written on its front door. He entered the class and gestured me to follow him. I took feeble steps behind him. A teacher was teaching in the class he quickly stopped as soon as he saw principal coulson ." Good morning sir " the teacher greeted coulson ." Good morning Mr.Mathew I have a new student for your class". Mr. Mathew took a peek at me and offered me one of his gentle smiles .",I will take my leave now " principal coulson said and left the classroom . "Students we have a new girl here" the teacher said. Soon enough whispers were heard . "Silence miss pls introduce yourself " the teacher asked. " Umm sure hi I am ( y/n) (l/n) . I am your new class mate it is my pleasure to be with u for the rest of the session". I said bowing which caused a few locks of my hair to fall on my forehead. " Thank you miss (Y /n) pls go and take the seat there " the teacher said . I walked upto the place that the teacher told me to GI and sat down there. The teacher started teaching again . I looked around myself . Behind me was a brunette boy with his locks on his forehead , he had large blue eyes. In my right side was a central american girl with black hair she wore a vermilion short dress . On my left side was a boy with long messy blond hair and emerald green eyes he wore a green t shirt and black jeans. In front if me was a boy with spiky jet black hair whose face I could not see because his back was facing me. A African american boy was seated vertically opposite to me. I sat there gazing at the five for the rest of the period .Soon enough the bell rang and the teacher went out of the class now I could meet my new classmates. I was soo very excited.