(29) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

Hi people and thank you to all my fans for not defanning for late updates but I have uploaded now...

So please vote

Have you voted yet?

No?

Then do it...

Plz?

I need comments to inspire me...... nuff sed

******

Shivers were running in my body and suddenly everything went red.

Blood red.

****

I started gasping for air and my throat hurt from screaming even though I couldn't even hear my scream.

My body was swaying and it was a wonder I didn't drop dead. But I couldn't.

Because something was holding me.

I don't know what or who it was but something was and I had a feeling this thing didn't have a very good intention.

I was now choking and my whole body felt like it was on fire. Something was happening to me but I didn't know what.

Everything was still red but it was fading till it was pink and then white.

Then the pain stopped abruptly.

I waited, holding my breath, eyes closed, waiting for the searing pain to strike again but nothing happened.

Suddenly two images struck in front of me.

One was Jake, his blonde hair wet and dripping sexily, his green eyes gleaming. His hand was held out to me and I reached out to take it but then he left.

The other was of Jasper, he was smiling at me, moving a swift hand through his hair and holding his hand out to me.

Then they were gone.

I blinked and I was back in the room with Jake looking at me weirdly.

"Kristi? You alright? You've gone white as a sheet." Jake said walking up to me, feeling my forehead with the back of his hand. His face was coated with worry.

I stood frozen to the spot unsure of what just happened. "Why are you so cold Kristi?" He asked.

My body was numb.

Numb with cold.

Numb with fear.

I knew who wanted me away from Jake.

But I couldn't believe it, he's a friend, he doesn't want us anymore then that. But I can't just ask him or it will sound wrong.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Jake. "Kristi! What is up with you all of a sudden?" He yelled. "OW!" I yelled.

He looked at me confused. I pointed to my ear, "You've made me deaf!" I screamed. He looked at me

with humour.

"What?" I asked. "Don't worry, so what do you think of our room." It was nice and cosy and the bed looked really soft and warm and.... did he just say OUR?

"Our?" How is this going to work out? "Um, yeah, my dad wanted us to have more time alone." He looked at me nervously and I have to admit, I was kind of nervous too.

But then again this was a good idea.

If we stayed together no one can break us up. I hope.

"It's ok. I don't mind. But I do need a shower." I said. He looked relieved and pecked my lips and led me to the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom and it was so pretty! I know, how can you say that about a bathroom? But it was.

The walls were painted a silvery colour and the floor had marble tiles and the bath was gold and so was the toilet. The shower was also gold but the door was obviously glass.

I locked the door and stripped, stepping into the steaming water my muscles un tensed and I scrubbed my body with a honey, mango and strawberry wash.

I washed my hair as well, my eyes closed as I relaxed but then I felt some wind go past me. I opened my eyes quickly but there was nothing apart from the steam on the door.

But the steam looked funny. I switched the water off and quickly wrapped a towel around my body and hair.

I was about to unlock the door when a whooshing sound went past me. I gasped and felt something icy on my face. It left and on the steam on the door words formed.

I shakily walked over to it, 'LEAVE HIM' it spelled. I touched it and it was icy, I snatched my hand back and held it as if it was wounded.

Why did this person or thing want me to break up with Jake? And what could this thing do if I didn't? Nothing, I expect.

I started walking away when another whoosh went past me, I spun around to see that the message had changed, I gasped, 'I CAN DO SO MUCH YOU WONT BE ABLE TO IMAGINE IT' I quickly unlocked the door and almost ran to the closet to get changed.

What was I going to do? That was definitely not nothing.

?????? Pov:

I smiled to myself at the message I left. She would soon be mine, and Jasper is only a pawn on my chess game.

I will soon have the crown.

And Kristi's impossible powers.

And nobody will be able to do anything.

I smiled evilly. It was only a matter of time.

******

Ooooo0oooh!!

Interestin chappie this one and it is also quite important.

Btw: who do you think it is? I really wanna know if my story is really predictable or not...soooooooo

COMMENT!