"I see what you did there," I say aloud. I go back and sit in the couch. on the table in front of me I see the t.v. remote. I click on and flip through the channels. Some of the channels are blocked and it makes me suspicious. Still I keep scrolling. I decide to watch Adventure Time. A kid show for sure, but the bestest one out there. I laugh at myself. I sip soda, eat my chocolate pudding, and watch t.v. Hopefully that's angel enough.

I hear footsteps above me. He must be home. He said he was going to get me clothes. I wonder if he meant it. *click* The door behind me opens. I turn and he has bags in his hands. Hottopic and Victorias Secret. More of my favorite things.

"I didn't know what you would really like so I just got things I assume you would buy," he shrugs.

"Thanks," I mumble. He comes and sits next to me and sets the bags in the middle of us. I open the Hottopic one first and take out 3 pairs of pants my size. I then take out my top 3 band-tees. He did say he has watched me. I move on to the Victoria's Secret bag. I don't even take the stuff out. Bras and underwear!! Eep! How embarrassing. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Well I'm going to go upstairs to make some food. Bring you some down later," he turns and walks to the door. Does the fingerprint and walks away. Obviously he wasn't bothered I was up here. I sigh and go back downstairs. I take the A7x short and the blue jeans from the bag. Then a LACE bra with MATCHING under wear. I put my head down in shame. I go and change.

-Max POV-

Damn! She looked so cute all bunched up in my clothes. They made her look so small and delicate. I really don't know if I can give her up. I won't let anything happen to her. They are bad and all they do is bad. They won't EVER touch my angel. I growl to myself and keep on flipping the steak. Another one of her favorites.

Gosh I love her so much. I wonder if she will ever feel the same about me. Like I know I kinda stole her but, I don't know. It was my mission, and I think she will understand. She obviously doesn't remember me... But I will never forget her or that day. I close my eyes and think about that day. No one has ever showed me so much kindness.

-FLASHBACK-

The rain pounded down on me and I was soaked to the bone. Shivering from the cold. My own cousin threw me out into the rain because I didn't finish my mission and the guys were on me for it. They took everything VERY seriously. As I sit in the rain beat up and barely able to move a girl walks up to me.

"Excuse me? Do you need help sir?" I didn't know who she was and she didn't know me but she still talked to me.

"No I'm fine," my voice coming out in a croak.

"Take my umbrella. Im going right over there across the street. You need it more," she handed me her umbrella and I take it from her tiny hand. Her green eyes pierce my soul and forever she holds my heart.

"Thank you. I will repay you one day," I promise her.

"No need sir. Just stay warm and stay a little dry," she gives me a warm smile.

"What's your name?" I look at her and memorize everything about her.

"Kay," she answers swiftly

"Short for something?"

"Yeah Kaylee," she explains.

"Thank you," I smile at her warmly and she turns to walk away. She flashes one more smile and is gone. Running away from me to her destination. I rest my head against the brick wall I'm leaning on. The rain showers around me, but the umbrella protects me. Just like her love...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I open my eyes and I realize the steaks are done. I place them on a plate. Hopefully she is hungry. I am sure she found the stash of pudding. She did good. Nothing destroyed, all is normal. She will be up here with me in no time. I smile to myself and can't wait.

-Kay POV-

I sigh and lay down on the couch. I may take a little nap. I yawn and close my eyes. I hope I get to roam the house freely soon. This two basement thing is boring. Next time he comes down here. I swear I'm going to have a talk with him. I want to know why he took me. Why me? I want to go home. I miss Bri, Amber, my family, everyone! Please let me go home soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a short chapter! But once more people start reading then I will make them longer. So please recommend me and vote! Also comment I love feed back.

I know still not the action some of you want.... Want a more sick and twisted kidnap story?? Go to my story 7 Deadly Sins!!! (: