She was surely doing her thing

She was surely doing her thing. A nigga's dick was hard as fuck. "Damn who's she?" I asked Ghost as niggas kept throwing stacks on her.

"Queen Bee" Ghost answered. I staled faced him. He chuckled "I'on. Must be one of the new girls Rick hired."

Damn she had a nigga in her trap. I wouldn't mind hitting that, just one time. I wouldn't cuff her hoe ass. If she's a stripper, she's a hoe.

After she was done, she picked up the money. I stared at her hoping she would feel me looking and look at me, but so many niggas were looking at her. See? A hoe.

Niggas can't be looking at my shit. Hell nah. Over my fucking dead body. She'd just be a fuck and duck.

~~

I told Ghost that I'd meet him at the crib, I was tryna holler at "queen bee" for a quick nut.  I saw all bunch of bitches in backstage. "Damn." I said noticing the girl talking to Queen Bee, I think she's Nicki or some like that.

" I said noticing the girl talking to Queen Bee, I think she's Nicki or some like that

"Ladies." I smirked. They both smiled. "Could I talk to her for a bit?"I asked Nicki.

"bye Bey. Be nice." She giggled as she walked away with her round thick ass that's make a nigga want to fuck her anywhere she want-

"So, you're gonna talk or stare at Nicki's ass all night?" She asked folding her arms. damn I didn't even realize I was staring hard.

"Sorry, ma. I'm Game. Mind telling me your name beautiful-"

"Yes, I do mind. My name should not concern you. And F.Y.I no. I don't want to fuck you. I'm a stripper, not a prostitute." She said with attitude and left me looking like a fool.

She ain't the only bitch in here. I smirked once I saw the girl from when we came in. Joseline is her name if I'm not mistaking. Ghost is overreacting she can't be that crazy.

Zoelle

Next day I woke up still tired

Next day I woke up still tired. Ah fuck it! I'm going back to sleep.

~~

I screamed opening my eyes. These dreams! "Aye you good? I heard you scream" Lucas asked.

"What time is it?"I asked avoiding his question, because I wasn't okay at all. I just wanted to sleep.

"13:46 PM" he answered. "You hungry?" I shook my head no. I laid back on the bed and fought the threatening tears. I can't cry in front of Lucas. "You sure you're good?"

I could hear the pity in his voice. I hate it when peiple pity me. I covered my whole body and face with my bed covers "Please go, I want to be alone" I said as my voice cracked. The pictures of Sean pounding inside of me made just want to cry. I dont know what's wrong with me , I'm never this weak. I need to just get a grip. It happened. I need to stop crying about it.

"Fuck that shit. I ain't leaving you alone." I heard him say, and I felt the edge of my bed sink like someone was sitting on my bed. I know I told this boy to leave me alone!.

"Lucas!"I groaned. I didn't want to get my head out the covers because I had tears in my face.

"Zoelle!" He mimicked my voice. "You can't let that nigga do this to you, he ain't touching you again. Chill. I got you, yo pops got you. Everybody behind you. Aight?" He said removing my covers off me.

I wiped my tears, and nodded. "Thanks."

"Aight, what cool movies you got here." He chuckled taking my laptop and placing it on my lap, he pushed it a bit further down my lap and laid his head on my lap looking at the laptop. I searched for good movies.

• August

"Yo Amber!?" I shouted

"Yo Amber!?" I shouted. Chris and Jordyn were being booed up in the pool house, Lucas is with Zoelle. So I might just hang with Amber wherever her spoiled ass is. "Amber!"

I checked the theater room. Everywhere, I went to Jordyn's room. Not there. Zoelle's room I smirked once I saw how they were chilling. "Y'all seen Amber?" I chuckled.

"I think she's in her room." Lucas answered. I nodded and went to here room. This is a big ass house Ghost got. Finding Amber be like finding Nemo 😩

"Yo! I've been looking everywhere-" my words fell off at what I saw.

"August!" Amber shouted dropping her lotion bottle and covering her naked body.

"I.."

"Get out!" she shouted. "Oh my god" she shook her head I quickly went out. How was I supposed to know she was putting lotion on her body? She should've locked her doors.

I've just saw Amber's tits, ass, everything. Damn