'Lady'

- Greetings, People.☺
So this is another part written specially for the Women or Girls of the world reading this; And for the humble people wanting to excavate deeper.
I'd love to read your feedback below.
P.S: This is going to be a Long chapter so grab your Cups.
----------------------
-Writing this story being a male youngster would have been a waste of our time, as well as a task of stupidity.
Nay sire, Even a walk to an educational institute is a nuisance and a risk to ones dignity, For a 'lady'.
............
Getting ready in front of my dressing table itself is a list of Do's and Don'ts.
Do not wear a shirt above knee length; People will stare.
Do not wear skinny tights; People will stare.
Do not let that dupatta slip more than 25% off your head; People will stare.
Do not wear strong scents or Make up; Do you want people to follow you?
Sticking to these precautions, I get ready, Like a 'Lady' has to.
Walking to the gate with my bag on my shoulder, I'm aware of the two things I'll be leaving behind; A mother reciting verses for my safety and a Home where I can not be a 'lady' and still be loved.
I walk slowly through the street and reach the main road peacefully, for the street is almost empty at the time of my departure.
But the fun is to begin as soon as I reach the main road.
Firstly, All eyes rest on me, or maybe it's just me and every other girl who feels this way psychologically.
Secondly, The respectful eyes follow me for eternity.
I walk on the roadside, passing shops and street heads; Trying my best not to hit my elbow on any of the cars parked beside or get my toes chopped off by a 'Racer' Suzuki who's urgency can be seen by its speed.
I always try to avoid crossing the crowded market ahead so I cross the road as soon as possible, Because who'd want jeering men to follow them or fumes having a go at their respiratory passages?
Crossing  the road?
Crossing the Road.
I wait at the roadside for the road to clear up, That's what I hate; Waiting.
Several public vans stop in front of me and I'm being asked for a ride by yellow toothed, Henna-Dyed-Haired, Smirking drivers with X-raying eyes.
Who's going to say yes?
I just want you to clear the road up for me, I scream internally.
In addition, Squads and Trios of boisterous guys pass me, Humming songs and trying to make gestural contact or smiling; My insides cringe at this but isn't this normal for a 'lady'?
I prefer looking at my shoes till they leave, I love my shoes for this life saving benefit they provide.
As soon as this wait gets over (After 50 years when I have a snowcapped head) I cross the road trying not to walk and run at the same time, ending up scuttling like a crab instead.
Guess what welcomes me at the other end?
A Garbage pile.
Yes.
I screw my nose up at the smell and try to walk faster, Covering my face with a DIY Niqab, in simple words, with a folded area of my dupatta masking my face.
I'm thankful to my dupatta for this life saving benefit now.
Then I slow down and reach at the mouth of my destination's street.
I walk through the street feeling a bit relaxed, but here comes the wind and the dupatta slips off 30% off my head and I reduce that to 5% in a nano second, As I'm a 'lady', trained as a ninja for this.
Cars pass me; Decent cars this time, but I feel worse at this.
'Rich' cars, If I may tell you my rawest emotion. Rich cars with a rich people swooshing past a struggling 'lady' with not a mili meter of care.
With a sigh or so, I walk again.
The occasional squads can be seen again holding Registers and pens.
As I reach nearer to my destination, my heart eases up a bit from the corner it was squeezed into.
After a 100 steps or so, I stand at the gate of my destination and greet the 'chacha' with a smile.
My talent; Our talent, perhaps.
Us 'ladies' have the talent to smile even with the deepest scars upon our souls.
Who am I?
Who is the 'Lady' and where is She?
The 'Lady' is a 16 year old student belonging from a 'Not-So-Well-Off' family, Struggling to use paper and pen to get out of the inferior mud she's in, Walking to her educational institute daily.
--------------------------
811 Words.
Now that's a wonder.
I wonder if any of you bothered till the end?
Feedbacks below :'D